IGNORED

AFC Wimbledon v Bristol City - Friendly Matchday Thread

Selred

Just now, Lew-T said:

Not sure why, but I get the feeling O’Dowda isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. 

Hope you are right. Only thing I am thinking though is he brings on O'Dowda to play left back so Rowe can play central midfield for a bit before bringing him off at half time. Maybe LJ wants to give Rowe half a half in his best position in midfield, which O'Dowda playing left back enables him to do.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

I loved it in the WBA game and Sheffield United second half. We didn't play great attacking football much last season, but those games really stood out.

Yeah the goalie situation is a strange one. Maybe Gregor will ask LJ post match why that is.

Showing on Fotmob that Bentley has a shoulder injury which marries with another post earlier. Not sure how long before he'll be playing tho.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Hope you are right. Only thing I am thinking though is he brings on O'Dowda to play left back so Rowe can play central midfield for a bit before bringing him off at half time. Maybe LJ wants to give Rowe half a half in his best position in midfield, which O'Dowda playing left back enables him to do.

Using O'Dowda for the benefit of others maybe ?

And at the same time not showcasing him as a winger/attacking midfielder.

Written him off ? Be interesting to see if he goes to USA but it doesn't look like it.

Whole squad here. And running through fitness routines on the pitch at HT. Can't see Da Silva. Jojo going through keeping routines. Expecting changes second half given the amount of running the first half line up are doing in the break. 

24 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

1 up. Webster head from corner. Rowe looking confident at left back. Gilmartin vocal. Directs the defence well. Bakinson looking creative. Decent turn out. O'Dowda being encouraged to sihn his contract as he warms up at our end. 

How many City there? Any chance of a photo pal?

21 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Using O'Dowda for the benefit of others maybe ?

And at the same time not showcasing him as a winger/attacking midfielder.

Written him off ? Be interesting to see if he goes to USA but it doesn't look like it.

The fact he’s playing suggests he’s off to the US with the rest of the squad.

It would be a rather lonely journey back to Bristol for him if he isn’t. 

Just now, ncnsbcfc said:

We poke to Sammie szmodics after he's finished at Hallan, and he said he might have tweaked his groin a bit.

I notice he doesn't seem to be playing tonight. It's a shame as looked bright at the weekend.

He is on the pitch now

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Great Jojo save. Vyner cross for Fam far post & 3-0. Sammy S looking good. 

Is it 3-5-2 now? Sammie behind Taylor and Fam?

Archived