IGNORED

AFC Wimbledon v Bristol City - Friendly Matchday Thread

Selred

Just now, GlastonburyRed said:

Agreed that Fam would be a loss what with Championship standard strikers not growing on trees, as for CoD, not as convinced we would miss him. 

An in form and happy COD like we had at the first part of last season could be the difference of us making the top 6. He is quality at his best.

2 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

I'm glad LJ is not taking that same attitude. 

You sure. We have offered him what he wanted and still turned it down. He could cost us money by leaving for nothing. And if he signed a new contract it’s because know one has come in for him . **** COD

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

You sure. We have offered him what he wanted and still turned it down. He could cost us money by leaving for nothing. And if he signed a new contract it’s because know one has come in for him 

Are you sure?

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

You sure. We have offered him what he wanted and still turned it down. He could cost us money by leaving for nothing. And if he signed a new contract it’s because know one has come in for him 

If he doesn't sign then we will need to replace him which would cost 5 mill? LJ will play it cool and let the boy come round. Best scenario all round. Not the first time this has happened and won't be the last. Can't just dump someone because their head has been turned. Lets see how this plays out. I reckon it'll be to City's advantage.

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

It’s AFC Wimbledon not a top Championship side

And it’s an early pre- season friendly.

Yeah i wasn't being serious 

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

A good finish is a good finish, whether it's against Barcelona or Bristol Manor Farm.

Not quite true because Barca wont give you the opportunity of a nice finish whereas a quality player will always look good against Bristol Manor Farm.

Just now, Sir Geoff said:

Not quite true because Barca wont give you the opportunity of a nice finish whereas a quality player will always look good against Bristol Manor Farm.

But we're not (well, I'm not at least) talking about getting in to good positions etc, I'm simply talking about the quality of a finish, i.e. how well he can hit a ball.

Archived