IGNORED

City v Derby Free on BCTV tonight (Merged)

Silvio Dante

I’m in on City site. Are they going to resume the game or not? Just looking at an empty pitch after taking forever to get on and having to register yet again for Bristol Sport, even though I have got an ID on another account. Couldn’t use that. Had to register all over again. Crap!

Did i dream all that last night.....?? Couldn't get on City site at 22.55.  Checked Derby site and signed up for their TV. Went to cast it to TV and as we'd changed router since last used i had to set Chromecast up to new WIfI. Hooray, success!  Famara scores......? .... Players taken off..... I fall asleep on Sofa (Couple whiskys) ....  Wake up and Game has been played for another half hour and is now abandoned. Argh!!

It was all like one of those frustrating dreams. Hopefully the rest of the season isn't gonna be like that. (Except the win of course).

Hoping City put the video up themselves in due course, but if you didn't manage to get onto BCTV last night, here is the pre-match build up and interviews and 5 minutes of the action before the feed stalled (I left it recording as I was down my local). I'm not sure if there was meant to be commentary but I couldn't hear it.

Archived