Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Silvio Dante

City v Derby Free on BCTV tonight (Merged)

Have just registered on the Derby website to watch but ain't that impressed ours ain't working. 

Now the game has stopped due to weather concerns (thunder)!

FFS!!!

I’m in on City site. Are they going to resume the game or not? Just looking at an empty pitch after taking forever to get on and having to register yet again for Bristol Sport, even though I have got an ID on another account. Couldn’t use that. Had to register all over again. Crap!

To be fair. Who would pay for BCTV from this showing. Absolute joke of a service compared to Derby. Could stay free all season and I think people would find a better alternative most of the time.

• Like 4

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Thunder storms must be mental over there  to have a alarm for them 🙄  get on with it 

I've been in the middle of an electrical storm there. Never seen anything so spectacular.

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

I've been in the middle of an electrical storm there. Never seen anything so spectacular.

Likewise. Has to be seen to be believed. 

8 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

Could stay free all season and I think people would find a better alternative most of the time.

e.g. sending match commentary over the Atlantic by pigeon.

Never signed up to a City site before but tonight was rubbish .... it said that my landline was 'not a valid number' ... signed up with Derby in 2 minutes ... get it sorted.  Not a good advert for the club for us 'casuals' ... 

Did i dream all that last night.....?? Couldn't get on City site at 22.55.  Checked Derby site and signed up for their TV. Went to cast it to TV and as we'd changed router since last used i had to set Chromecast up to new WIfI. Hooray, success!  Famara scores......😀 .... Players taken off..... I fall asleep on Sofa (Couple whiskys) ....  Wake up and Game has been played for another half hour and is now abandoned. Argh!!

It was all like one of those frustrating dreams. Hopefully the rest of the season isn't gonna be like that. (Except the win of course).

Hoping City put the video up themselves in due course, but if you didn't manage to get onto BCTV last night, here is the pre-match build up and interviews and 5 minutes of the action before the feed stalled (I left it recording as I was down my local). I'm not sure if there was meant to be commentary but I couldn't hear it.