IGNORED

Birmingham away

BCFC1512

9 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Pretty certain that a) they can’t change the kick off time this late and b) it isn’t up to us on when the tickets are released, it’s Birmingham's decision.

Away days on the OS

Do you know if there is a site which shows away following for all clubs?

On 12/07/2019 at 09:16, Stortz said:

A very very lively day out Archie, carnage coming out after the game.

I can see a young me in this picture haha.

Some of the faces on that picture are now looking down on us. RIP CSF 1980s. Great days.

Think that match was the Bob Taylor show. @Bobbobsuperbob will know? 

6 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Some of the faces on that picture are now looking down on us. RIP CSF 1980s. Great days.

I believe it was. Madness outside afterwards, the first time I`d ever seen a police helicopter complete with spotlight at a match.

We`d parked quite a way from St Andrews and it was an interesting trip back to the car to say the least!

2 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

Proper mob we had mate. Always enjoyable when the boys come out to play again, Cardiff away 2013 the last proper one I remember. I’m hoping Swansea away this year will be a bit of revenge for last year, only 2,000 tickets and its the final away so I imagine if we have something to play for we’ll have plenty go without tickets. Proper.

5 hours ago, Gary Nanes said:

Proper mob we had mate. Always enjoyable when the boys come out to play again, Cardiff away 2013 the last proper one I remember. I’m hoping Swansea away this year will be a bit of revenge for last year, only 2,000 tickets and its the final away so I imagine if we have something to play for we’ll have plenty go without tickets. Proper.

Was that when a group attacked a pub with families inside and made us as a club look embarrassing? Thankfully they got long bans for it, no need for it nowadays...

I'm surprised / disappointed at some of the numbers for our recent away trips there :o 

Wasn't there for the 1990 match, but remember a cracker of a game in 92 I think - baking afternoon and hanging on for a jammy 1-0 win. Think it was Brady's / Sullivan's first match in charge, so a bumper crowd and a blinding atmosphere. A superb following from us, I remember as a teenager listening with glee at the sound of cavalry charges outside :D 

6 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Was that when a group attacked a pub with families inside and made us as a club look embarrassing? Thankfully they got long bans for it, no need for it nowadays...

I think you’re talking about forest which was years later, the amici bar wasn’t full of kids , forest came out after the game and bit off more than they could chew, if you’re going to spout bollucks at least get the facts right.

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Our last two games away at Villa have been on a Saturday and New Years Day - you can’t really describe those as ‘midweek’ ..

When did I mention our last two? I merely pointed out we took 2.6k twice to Villa in midweek.

6 hours ago, JBFC II said:

nope, I’d wager you were still in the womb as you’ve clearly no idea. Run along now.

7 hours ago, JBFC II said:

As I heard it. City fan with his son was being picked on by several Forest, when some other City came along they legged it to the pub. Forest did the embarrassing picking on families, came unstuck when some lads turned up.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

As I heard it. City fan with his son was being picked on by several Forest, when some other City came along they legged it to the pub. Forest did the embarrassing picking on families, came unstuck when some lads turned up.

im not the person you talk about here, i can confirm as my daughter who was 8 at the time and i walked past the bar they started throwing abuse at her because she was wearing her City shirt, Tossers. Im glad they got a lesson after the game. There were no families in that bar when i walked by.

2 hours ago, Gary Nanes said:

When did I mention our last two? I merely pointed out we took 2.6k twice to Villa in midweek.

nope, I’d wager you were still in the womb as you’ve clearly no idea. Run along now.

And you’re more than happy to condone moronic behaviour at football...

I’d rather be still in the womb than stuck in the 70s

18 minutes ago, Gary Nanes said:

A shame they got a kicking then, JBFC would've liked to have got around a table and had a words settlement. I bet he'll vote Corbyn when he's old enough.

No idea about forest, I was on about when our fans destroyed a pub in Cardiff and many got banning orders for doing so...

And nah I haven’t voted Corbyn, although I have no idea what relevance that has to anything

2 hours ago, glen humphries said:

I think you’re talking about forest which was years later, the amici bar wasn’t full of kids , forest came out after the game and bit off more than they could chew, if you’re going to spout bollucks at least get the facts right.

Maybe it wasn’t full of families, not spouting bollocks by saying that our fan base looked like idiots at that Cardiff match though, although @Gary Nanes loves it when hat happens for some reason...

Archived