IGNORED

Birmingham away

BCFC1512

City have received an initial allocation of 2,000 tickets, which includes 21 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets.

PRICES

• Adult - £25
  • Senior 65+ - £20
  • Under-25 - £20
  • Under-18 -£15*
  • Under-13 - £10

*All under-15s must be accompanied by an adult or they will be refused entry at the turnstiles.

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters are to pay the relevant price category and will receive a free carer if required.

SALES DATES

• Season card holders online and phone – Monday, July 29th at 10am
  • Bristol City and Bristol Bears members online and phone – Wednesday, July 31st at 10am
  • General sale online and phone – Friday, August 2nd at 10am

COACH TRAVEL

CATS coaches will depart the Winterstoke car park at 10.45am and supporters will be able to park on site. Seats cost £20 for season card holders and £25 for all others.

Tickets go off sale on Friday, August 9th at 2pm.

9 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

City have received an initial allocation of 2,000 tickets, which includes 21 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets.

PRICES

• Adult - £25
  • Senior 65+ - £20
  • Under-25 - £20
  • Under-18 -£15*
  • Under-13 - £10

*All under-15s must be accompanied by an adult or they will be refused entry at the turnstiles.

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters are to pay the relevant price category and will receive a free carer if required.

SALES DATES

• Season card holders online and phone – Monday, July 29th at 10am
  • Bristol City and Bristol Bears members online and phone – Wednesday, July 31st at 10am
  • General sale online and phone – Friday, August 2nd at 10am

COACH TRAVEL

CATS coaches will depart the Winterstoke car park at 10.45am and supporters will be able to park on site. Seats cost £20 for season card holders and £25 for all others.

Tickets go off sale on Friday, August 9th at 2pm.

Lower allocation than usual is it not? If it's initial though it has scope to improve.

Wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't hit 2,800 or 3,000 or whatever others have cited on this thread.

9 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Not sure, people on holiday as it’s august 

And the Balloon Fiesta is on, a big attraction for many. You could get to Brum and back in time to see the Nightglow though.

8 minutes ago, foghornred said:

how long do i stay logged in waiting for tickets to go on sale, are they not even going on sale today, why no announcement about the situation ? Loads of questions but not one answer !

They're on sale now. All working as I have just booked my tickets ?

As I keep going to pay I am getting a pop up that wont close down or let me select no thanks! 

Thank you for buying 3 tickets to "Birmingham City v Bristol City 10/08/2019 15:00"

YOUR HOSPITALITY PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS. PLEASE AMEND QUANTITIES AS REQUIRED

MATCH TICKET - HEINKEN LOUNGE - NOTTINGHAM FOREST

You must choose exactly 3 items in total.
ADD TO BASKETNO, THANK YOU

40 minutes ago, Lee F said:

As I keep going to pay I am getting a pop up that wont close down or let me select no thanks! 

Thank you for buying 3 tickets to "Birmingham City v Bristol City 10/08/2019 15:00"

YOUR HOSPITALITY PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS. PLEASE AMEND QUANTITIES AS REQUIRED

MATCH TICKET - HEINKEN LOUNGE - NOTTINGHAM FOREST

You must choose exactly 3 items in total.
ADD TO BASKETNO, THANK YOU

Exactly the same for me, then 25 minutes on hold only to be cut off. Typical shambles I have come to expect.

Does it take long to walk back to Birmingham new street? I'm thinking 17.54 should easily be ok or would it be cutting it fine?

The wife just suggested going to her mums that day so drop her and the kids and then 30/40 minutes on the train from rugby...

10 minutes ago, kit said:

Does it take long to walk back to Birmingham new street? I'm thinking 17.54 should easily be ok or would it be cutting it fine?

Doable in about 30 minutes walking back up the High Street through Digbeth if WMP don't play silly buggers trying to slow away fans down on the way out of the ground on the Coventry Road, albeit with some reason as there are usually a least a few Peaky Blinders extras waiting out there looking to start something, same down at the roundabout too, but get past there and it's a pretty easy walk back through Digbeth into town.

Archived