IGNORED

Birmingham away

BCFC1512

9 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

How they work that out then. Initial news story stated that we had 2,000 tickets. The online site states 14 left (was 80odd first thing) the news item on Birmingham away in OS now states city will be back by 1,300 fans........ eh???

Guess they forgot to update the figure? :dunno: That was the amount we'd sold when they last gave an update. 

28 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Further allocation or did they keep some back?? @JulieH

I spoke today to the Birmingham football officer

the away end can hold 2800 and I understand the club are making a decision  on whether pay on the day will be available  for city fans . 

As is the norm for clubs ; away teams tend to ask for allocations in batches as opposed to getting all the tickets at once and then not selling . 

14 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I spoke today to the Birmingham football officer

the away end can hold 2800 and I understand the club are making a decision  on whether pay on the day will be available  for city fans . 

As is the norm for clubs ; away teams tend to ask for allocations in batches as opposed to getting all the tickets at once and then not selling . 

So have we sold our initial 2k or did we put say 1.5k on initially?

• Admin
3 minutes ago, cityred2000 said:

So have we sold our initial 2k or did we put say 1.5k on initially?

If our maximum allocation was 2,000.

I would say that the 300 that went on sale today were not included in the original amount.

I must admit I thought the sales were going very quickly so maybe for example we only put 1,000 on sale originally and now another 300?

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

If our maximum allocation was 2,000.

I would say that the 300 that went on sale today were not included in the original amount.

I must admit I thought the sales were going very quickly so maybe for example we only put 1,000 on sale originally and now another 300?

We defeinitely but a lot more than 1,000 on sale originally. When I looked a few hours after they were put on sale there were around 1,800 available so I'm pretty sure that 2,000 were originally sold and the 300 is on top of that. 

Archived