Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Taunton_BCFC

Birmingham away

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Price? Allocation??

20 quid for adult, 15 for senior and 10 for under 19

2800

Thats what it was last season anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Any ideas on reasons for delay...?

Is there a delay though?

I must admit I never really pay much attention to how far in advance we put tickets on sale

Maybe we were waiting to post all the season tickets out before starting with these?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cityred2000 said:

Genuinely don’t know any more details. Was told by someone I know who’s a steward on one of the CATS- not coach one.

No offence, but it is rubbish that we have to find this out from a steward on a CATS coach !

As there are only usually 2/3 coaches it is easy to work out who you mean now you say it wasn't *******

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phantom said:

No offence, but it is rubbish that we have to find this out from a steward on a CATS coach !

As there are only usually 2/3 coaches it is easy to work out who you mean now you say it wasn't *******

Saying not coach one I took to suggest  it was *****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

How much will the City coach cost to Birmingham?

Was 20 for st holders and 25 for all others last time.

Can’t see it changing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Was 20 for st holders and 25 for all others last time.

Can’t see it changing

Cheers, that's a pretty good price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is there a delay though?

I must admit I never really pay much attention to how far in advance we put tickets on sale

Maybe we were waiting to post all the season tickets out before starting with these?

Feels a bit later than usual but maybe not.

Agree with your point that a steward on a coach being the source of the info is a nonsense and is poor comms on the clubs part- dunno if the club will like it being leaked ahead of time though. 🙈:fear:

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Feels a bit later than usual but maybe not.

Agree with your point that a steward on a coach being the source of the info is a nonsense and is poor comms on the clubs part- dunno if the club will like it being leaked ahead of time though. 🙈:fear:

Think it is later than usual, Villa, Sheff Utd & Boro away tickets all went on sale a month before the fixture last season. That's just the one's I've checked. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phantom said:

No offence, but it is rubbish that we have to find this out from a steward on a CATS coach !

As there are only usually 2/3 coaches it is easy to work out who you mean now you say it wasn't Jerry

*****, is the steward on Coach 2 and also works in the ticket office on matchdays so it is possible he would have this information. The steward on coach 3 is only likely to hear from him.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Think it is later than usual, Villa, Sheff Utd & Boro away tickets all went on sale a month before the fixture last season. That's just the one's I've checked. 

 

Thought it was- took a look at a few other sites and their away tickets seem to be available for clubs whose away game that weekend.

Can only assume there was some sort of haggling about something.

On a general note, I have no idea about coach stewards or the like, no idea and I'm the last person to moan/complain about a post but outing those who have leaked a date- like most businesses these days, the club surely has a social media policy for employees? 

Might be worth taking down or amending certain posts? We don't want to get people in trouble, as someone- possibly one of the coach stewards- doubtless told someone "offline" in good faith etc. 

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

*****, is the steward on Coach 2 and also works in the ticket office on matchdays so it is possible he would have this information. The steward on coach 3 is only likely to hear from him.

Ah, I thought ***** was coach 1

Makes complete sense now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Might be worth taking down or amending certain posts? We don't want to get people in trouble, as someone- possibly one of the coach stewards- doubtless told someone "offline" in good faith etc. 

Completely agree @Mr Popodopolous - Have amended accordingly now

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The person who told me isn’t always a steward, only on overflow coaches and also doesn’t work in the ticket office- therefore isn’t who some of you are suggesting. But tickets on Monday folks👍🏻

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City have received an initial allocation of 2,000 tickets, which includes 21 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets.

PRICES

  • Adult - £25
  • Senior 65+ - £20
  • Under-25 - £20
  • Under-18 -£15*
  • Under-13 - £10

*All under-15s must be accompanied by an adult or they will be refused entry at the turnstiles.

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters are to pay the relevant price category and will receive a free carer if required.

SALES DATES

  • Season card holders online and phone – Monday, July 29th at 10am
  • Bristol City and Bristol Bears members online and phone – Wednesday, July 31st at 10am
  • General sale online and phone – Friday, August 2nd at 10am

COACH TRAVEL

CATS coaches will depart the Winterstoke car park at 10.45am and supporters will be able to park on site. Seats cost £20 for season card holders and £25 for all others.

Tickets go off sale on Friday, August 9th at 2pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

City have received an initial allocation of 2,000 tickets, which includes 21 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets.

PRICES

  • Adult - £25
  • Senior 65+ - £20
  • Under-25 - £20
  • Under-18 -£15*
  • Under-13 - £10

*All under-15s must be accompanied by an adult or they will be refused entry at the turnstiles.

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters are to pay the relevant price category and will receive a free carer if required.

SALES DATES

  • Season card holders online and phone – Monday, July 29th at 10am
  • Bristol City and Bristol Bears members online and phone – Wednesday, July 31st at 10am
  • General sale online and phone – Friday, August 2nd at 10am

COACH TRAVEL

CATS coaches will depart the Winterstoke car park at 10.45am and supporters will be able to park on site. Seats cost £20 for season card holders and £25 for all others.

Tickets go off sale on Friday, August 9th at 2pm.

Lower allocation than usual is it not? If it's initial though it has scope to improve.

Wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't hit 2,800 or 3,000 or whatever others have cited on this thread.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

First away game and first Saturday 3pm ko surely we should be selling this out!

Not sure, people on holiday as it’s august 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Not sure, people on holiday as it’s august 

And the Balloon Fiesta is on, a big attraction for many. You could get to Brum and back in time to see the Nightglow though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2,000 is a bit of a lower allocation than past years?

Allocation in previous 2 seasons was given as 2,800 from the off. Now it's an "initial allocation" of 2,000- ideas?

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how long do i stay logged in waiting for tickets to go on sale, are they not even going on sale today, why no announcement about the situation ? Loads of questions but not one answer !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, foghornred said:

how long do i stay logged in waiting for tickets to go on sale, are they not even going on sale today, why no announcement about the situation ? Loads of questions but not one answer !

They're on sale now. All working as I have just booked my tickets 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pieman said:

All tickets and coaches are now online. 

 

7 minutes ago, Pieman said:

All tickets and coaches are now online. 

YIPEE !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Mine went in my junk.

Thanks - must be an enhanced of my email provider- puts half my mail in junk and doesn't notify me. I hate progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I keep going to pay I am getting a pop up that wont close down or let me select no thanks! 

 

Thank you for buying 3 tickets to "Birmingham City v Bristol City 10/08/2019 15:00"

YOUR HOSPITALITY PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS. PLEASE AMEND QUANTITIES AS REQUIRED

MATCH TICKET - HEINKEN LOUNGE - NOTTINGHAM FOREST

 
You must choose exactly 3 items in total.
ADD TO BASKETNO, THANK YOU
Edited by Lee F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lee F said:

As I keep going to pay I am getting a pop up that wont close down or let me select no thanks! 

 

Thank you for buying 3 tickets to "Birmingham City v Bristol City 10/08/2019 15:00"

YOUR HOSPITALITY PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS. PLEASE AMEND QUANTITIES AS REQUIRED

MATCH TICKET - HEINKEN LOUNGE - NOTTINGHAM FOREST

 
You must choose exactly 3 items in total.
ADD TO BASKETNO, THANK YOU

Exactly the same for me, then 25 minutes on hold only to be cut off. Typical shambles I have come to expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it take long to walk back to Birmingham new street? I'm thinking 17.54 should easily be ok or would it be cutting it fine?

The wife just suggested going to her mums that day so drop her and the kids and then 30/40 minutes on the train from rugby...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kit said:

Does it take long to walk back to Birmingham new street? I'm thinking 17.54 should easily be ok or would it be cutting it fine?

Doable in about 30 minutes walking back up the High Street through Digbeth if WMP don't play silly buggers trying to slow away fans down on the way out of the ground on the Coventry Road, albeit with some reason as there are usually a least a few Peaky Blinders extras waiting out there looking to start something, same down at the roundabout too, but get past there and it's a pretty easy walk back through Digbeth into town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...