IGNORED

Birmingham away

BCFC1512

17 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I’d be up for that, we’ll see nearer the game

9 minutes ago, Gary Nanes said:

That's a no then.

Pointless conversation.  What are you going to do? Have a fight over an OTIB conversation? Prove you're a true alpha by having a frank discussion with another City fan at an away game? What do you get out of it? Satisfaction? Pleasure?

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

Pointless conversation.  What are you going to do? Have a fight over an OTIB conversation? Prove you're a true alpha by having a frank discussion with another City fan at an away game? What do you get out of it? Satisfaction? Pleasure?

Glen invited him for a pint not into a boxing ring.

4 minutes ago, Unan said:

He invited me for a drink, when you get invited for a drink do you expect to have a punch up?

9 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

You've only been on this forum a couple of months, but you seem to be popping up all over the place, having arguments with people. It's a little boring to be honest.

OK I shan't bother now then.

Back on topic, a colleague has emailed the club asking for the latest on ticket details so if he hears back I'll post it on here.

Puts me in mind of Cardiff away when we had a reduced allocation but no travel conditions I think in February 2018 and though the initial allocation was released, the final one was only  released quite late due to haggling/legal dispute.

Still think it's a possibility unfortunately, because of 2 reasons. 1) Our reduced allocation to away fans this coming season and 2) Ongoing legal case between our fans and WMP from nearly 4 years ago- sounds like the legal case is fully justified but that won't help with a solid allocation .

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

@JulieH

Is this fixture going to be changed?

I have heard nothing suggesting that will be the case.

i have texted the football officer for Birmingham to seek clarification but there was no suggestion of it when I spoke to him Saturday. 

Will update asap 

38 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

@Matt Parsons  pretty much every other away teams tickets are on sale for that weekend!? What’s going on?

Without presuming to speak for him.

He's no longer SLO so dunno how much use his answers will be.

Also unclear is whether the new SLO will be on here- don't know if they are yet. :dunno:

He (the new SLO) is though on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/BristolCitySLO

Am assuming the size of the allocation has not yet been decided/finalised/agreed.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Can an away club actually dispute their allocation? 

Wasn't there some sort of dispute for Cardiff away in February 2018? Dispute maybe the wrong term, haggling over perhaps a better one- lobbying.

31 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Don't really know why people are panicking. They’re hardly going to not release any tickets to us...

Of course they'll release tickets- just not sure how many there might be.

Archived