IGNORED

Strangest football descions

FrozenRobin

31 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Not at all. Orr had a fractured cheekbone, and we were 1-0 down.

Exactly. Should of brought on an attack minded player, had Sproule and our top goalscorer with a mighty 9 goals sat on the bench.

4 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Exactly. Should of brought on an attack minded player, had Sproule and our top goalscorer with a mighty 9 goals sat on the bench.

38 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Not at all. Orr had a fractured cheekbone, and we were 1-0 down.

Nope, should’ve got Vasko on, put Carey at right back and left Marv in the middle doing what he did so well all season. Can’t believe he moved Marv to right back to accommodate LJ tbh! 

47 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Taking off lineker and replacing with smith at Euro 92 when we were losing 2 1 to Sweden 

in fact the hole bloody tournament 

So right..........Wasn't Lineker on the cusp of setting a new England goalscoring record? Or am I imagining that?

19 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Nope, should’ve got Vasko on, put Carey at right back and left Marv in the middle doing what he did so well all season. Can’t believe he moved Marv to right back to accommodate LJ tbh! 

Or that.

21 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Michael Carrick only getting 34 England caps 

About 30 too many ?

Never rated him from the time he got converted to a holding playmaker.  Don’t get me wrong decent player, but at Man Utd you needed to be better than that.  Never saw him run a game against top opposition.  Never saw him give a sterling protective performance in a crucial European game for example. 

Suspect I’m in a minority of 1. ?

1 hour ago, FrozenRobin said:

So I heard that Darren Moore has taken a job at Doncaster Rovers. Got me thinking about how he was sacked. To me was an absolutely ridiculous sacking but I'm not a WBA fan. So is there anything worse than that descion ?

I'm sure there was one in June 2016, can't for the life of me remember what it was.

The imposition of  'all seater stadiums'   and the subsequent sanitisation of the 'matchday experience' and atmosphere as we knew it....  Something had to be done about the old crumbling football grounds and inadequate terraces... For all there faults though the terraces had many redeeming features that were cast away wholemeal without a second thought and football and the paying supporters lost something that will never return.  

Archived