IGNORED

The I Spy Question Game.

CrazyInWeston

I propose a new game for y'all to join in. Its Eye Spy with Twenty questions combined.

As a kid during junior school me and my friend on the school taxi run back would play this game. (This "friend" is also a member of OTIB I learned many years ago, but since being out of touch I have no clue what his username is, however I know he is a member on here due to the few times we've met since but hey, in case he is reading.... Hello Chris!)

You spy something (can be anything) and you can ask questions for a clue and theres unlimited questions. We always used to say "congradulations" when one was right instead of congratulations.

Lets start!

I spy with my very eagle beaded eye, something beginning with O. (Lets see you guys get this one.)

(Disclaimer: Chris if you're reading, This is how I remember the game was played, if you remember different, please let me know)

Reminds me of the scene in Only Fools and Horses where Rodney asks Del “don’t you think that might seem a bit..... y’know... ostentatious?” Del replies “ yeah, but I can afford it”.  ?

Edit. Sorry for drifting off topic Crazy, back to the game. 

Q. Is it City related?

Archived