IGNORED

Strange goings-on in Claverham and Yatton

Lanterne Rouge

Any UFO.sightings recorded in the area?  

Maybe..  Theres a star man waiting in the sky,

Who'd love to come and meet us

But thinks he'd blow our minds... 

(tbh, some weirdo earthling in a rubber gimp suit on a dark country lane would blow my mind and spook the shite out of me as much, if not more, than a close encounter of the third kind with a 'starman' I reckon ) 

• Admin

A man in his 20s was taken into custody yesterday (Monday) and a second man was arrested today (Tuesday).

Police have received more than a dozen reports of a man 'jumping out at people' and either wearing sexualised clothing or making inappropriate gestures.

A police spokesman said: "We've arrested a second man in connection with a series of incidents in the Claverham and Yatton area.

"Since November last year, we've received 14 reports of a man approaching people while wearing disguises, one of which was a black body suit.

"In some of the incidents the offender is said to have performed indecent acts.

"The man, aged in his 30s, was arrested this afternoon on suspicion of indecency offences and he is currently in police custody.

"The arrest comes after a man in his 20s arrested yesterday was earlier released on police bail.

"Inquiries into the incidents are ongoing."

• Admin

Everyone wants to sell their story now !!

A WOMAN has told of her terror at being chased by a creep in a gimp suit with “stitching around the mouth and red eyes”.

Abi Conroy, 23, revealed the stranger "in a full black rubbery suit" lunged at her as she walked through a sleepy Somerset village last Thursday.

Abi Conroy, 23, has told of her terror at being chased by a creep in a gimp suit

The 'grunting' rubber bandit followed the frightened woman while breathing heavily and touching his groin, she said

It came as cops arrested a second man aged in his 30s and released the first suspect, a man in his 20s, on police bail.

Abi was able to capture a photo of the rubber-clad weirdo after he approached her while "grunting and breathing heavily".

“I looked and when I saw the stitching around the mouth and the red eyes I was just like 'oh my God',” she said.

She previously told the BBC how the creep kept coming towards her while “touching his groin”.

Abi was horrified when she saw the stranger in the gimp suit with stitches over the eyes

Abi and her wife, Pip, 22, now feel paranoid about going out at night

The barber, who suffers from anxiety, said she is struggling to come to terms with the “scary” encounter in Claverham.

“It was a massive shock, I didn't know if I was dreaming,” Abi told the Daily Mail.

“I'm just struggling at the moment.

“If I could speak to him now I'd want to know why he does what he does. Everything is running through my head, I'd want him to know just how scary it was.”

Police were called to the scene at around 11.30pm on Thursday after the woman's terrifying encounter.

Abi and her wife, Pip, 22, moved to Somerset from Birmingham earlier this year looking for a quiet life.

But the couple say the creepy confrontation has left them feeling paranoid about leaving the house at night.

Abi has been left badly shaken by the ordeal but has chosen to speak out to raise awareness.

She said: "I would never forgive myself if this happened to someone else and I hadn't said anything."

On Monday, police arrested a man in his 20s on suspicion of indecency offences in the Claverham and Yatton area.

He has now been released on police bail.

Cops arrested a second man, aged in his 30s, on Tuesday on suspicion of indecency offences and he is currently in police custody.

Avon and Somerset Police said there have been 14 reports of a man approaching people while wearing disguises – one of which was a black body suit – since November.

19 hours ago, phantom said:

A WOMAN has told of her terror at being chased by a creep in a gimp suit with “stitching around the mouth and red eyes”.

Abi Conroy, 23, revealed the stranger "in a full black rubbery suit" lunged at her as she walked through a sleepy Somerset village last Thursday.

Abi Conroy, 23, has told of her terror at being chased by a creep in a gimp suit

The 'grunting' rubber bandit followed the frightened woman while breathing heavily and touching his groin, she said

It came as cops arrested a second man aged in his 30s and released the first suspect, a man in his 20s, on police bail.

Abi was able to capture a photo of the rubber-clad weirdo after he approached her while "grunting and breathing heavily".

“I looked and when I saw the stitching around the mouth and the red eyes I was just like 'oh my God',” she said.

She previously told the BBC how the creep kept coming towards her while “touching his groin”.

Abi was horrified when she saw the stranger in the gimp suit with stitches over the eyes

The barber, who suffers from anxiety, said she is struggling to come to terms with the “scary” encounter in Claverham.

“It was a massive shock, I didn't know if I was dreaming,” Abi told the Daily Mail.

“If I could speak to him now I'd want to know why he does what he does. Everything is running through my head, I'd want him to know just how scary it was.”

Police were called to the scene at around 11.30pm on Thursday after the woman's terrifying encounter.

Abi and her wife, Pip, 22, moved to Somerset from Birmingham earlier this year looking for a quiet life.

But the couple say the creepy confrontation has left them feeling paranoid about leaving the house at night.

Abi has been left badly shaken by the ordeal but has chosen to speak out to raise awareness.

She said: "I would never forgive myself if this happened to someone else and I hadn't said anything."

On Monday, police arrested a man in his 20s on suspicion of indecency offences in the Claverham and Yatton area.

Cops arrested a second man, aged in his 30s, on Tuesday on suspicion of indecency offences and he is currently in police custody.

Avon and Somerset Police said there have been 14 reports of a man approaching people while wearing disguises – one of which was a black body suit – since November.

WTF's going on with that bird's lips?

• Admin
21 hours ago, phantom said:

and now another one . . . 

Cameron Graham

Half-cut Cameron Graham gave the weirdo a punch, kick to the head and four more to the body ‘for good measure’ after the latex sicko tried to pounce.

Cameron, from Claverham, Somerset, immediately told family and friends about the bizarre car park encounter on his return home but ‘no one believed him’.

The MMA, boxing and Muay Thai enthusiast said: “I ended up convincing myself it didn’t happen.

“They all said it was rubbish and I was just drunk.

“To be fair I’d had a few beers but I wasn’t out of my tree.”

The duel happened shortly after Cameron had returned from The Firebox pub in Yatton, the epicentre in a recent spate of attacks from people dressed head to toe in rubber gimp sex suits.

The boxing fan admits his head ‘was all over the place’ after he’d recently ended a long-term relationship which contributed to him eventually believing it didn’t happen.

He said: “I was just walking along and there was this bloke lying on the ground in a car park next to a field.

“He was wearing a full gimp suit - latex and everything.

“He tried to get up but I was having none of it.

“I kicked him in the face and then to the stomach and got off.

“I told everyone about it when I got home but no one believed me. Not even my mum.

“In the end I stopped telling people about it.

“But now it turns out it’s true.

“The bloke I kicked looks like that bloke in the photo. They’re both tubby.”

He added: “People think it’s funny but it’s not.

“It’s making people scared to let their kids play which isn’t good.”

Cameron lives just a stone’s throw from where a man wearing a similar mask approached victim Abi Conroy, 23, last Thursday.

4 hours ago, Spoons said:

Anyone in Nailsea, yatton or claverham won't be surprised by the names of the two people arrested!!! Can't believe it took this long for police to get them.

I assume is the local idiots then? I’m not from that area but I assume they’re well known to locals and the police? 

3 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

I assume is the local idiots then? I’m not from that area but I assume they’re well known to locals and the police? 

It's the local bloke who likes to dress up as a women and drink 15 pints of cider all at the same time. 

Archived