IGNORED

Policing at Football

JulieH

3 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Julie does have a say on banning orders and advises the magistrates iv been there in court and seen it for myself. 

I advise only on the conditions of them should they need to be changed for employment/ residence. I do not issue them or tell the magistrate to do so. It is their decision 

3 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

You think she does a good job....... I disagree.....

I think she does a poor job... you disagree....

Conversation finished......

An embarrassing reply TM - the second one on this thread.

Steve is asking you enter into a debate on the policing of football fans but you simply become defensive and can’t/won’t explain what your reasoning is.............:dunno:

Im sure most of us would understand if you’ve had personal run ins with the OB.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

An embarrassing reply TM - the second one on this thread.

Steve is asking you enter into a debate on the policing of football fans but you simply become defensive and can’t/won’t explain what your reasoning is.............:dunno:

Im sure most of us would understand if you’ve had personal run ins with the OB.

Z   z   z   z   z   z   z   z   z  

46 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I advise only on the conditions of them should they need to be changed for employment/ residence. I do not issue them or tell the magistrate to do so. It is their decision 

You do julie! You advise them to give people banning orders sometimes people make stupid mistakes under the influence alot of the time! And will then openly admit their mistake. And you then get them banned instantly!

2 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

You do julie! You advise them to give people banning orders sometimes people make stupid mistakes under the influence alot of the time! And will then openly admit their mistake. And you then get them banned instantly!

Why didn’t  you read what JulieH posted earlier on this thread?  

If you had you wouldn’t have made such an embarrassing comment.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Why didn’t  you read what JulieH posted earlier on this thread?  

If you had you wouldn’t have made such an embarrassing comment.

Why dont you read my comment properly julie has alot of say so on whats given out. I know cos i am currently serving a ban. 

Why dont you read my comment properly julie has alot of say so on whats given out. I know cos i am currently serving a ban. 

Your wasting your time bud..... 

Because you have a different opinion from the sleep walking sheep you are wrong..... 

Julie The Snake H is always correct and everything she says is the gospel truth..... honest... the sheep tell us all the time... 

Just now, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Your wasting your time bud..... 

Because you have a different opinion from the sleep walking sheep you are wrong..... 

Julie The Snake H is always correct and everything she says is the gospel truth..... honest... the sheep tell us all the time... 

Let here answer the question then

1 minute ago, EmissionImpossible said:

What did you do?

That doesn't matter i made a mistake and am paying for it. That's life i have spoken to Julie on many occasions and shes pretty fair to be honest. But saying she has no input is not true 

Police is not always correct. I have had traffic issues with the police and they sometimes come to their own conclusions me tryiing to provoke them having not seen being followed by a policce car as it was raiining cats and dogs trying to get rid of them over two traffic lights on yellow and then boiling inside having been asked if I have had issues with the police before. But agian. You need to understand the pressure they are under.     

That doesn't matter i made a mistake and am paying for it. That's life i have spoken to Julie on many occasions and shes pretty fair to be honest. But saying she has no input is not true 

Okay well that sounds a more reasonable response/point. I think sometimes on here, the points against the police generally don’t get made very well and can appear to be sour grapes or hugely biased. Things always work both ways though.

Agree to disagree. I would just ask that someone who makes a daft decision is given the benefit of the doubt. Punished but not banned. If you banned everyone who say for instance swore. Made a few stupid gestures then the grounds would be more than half empty. Just because you call an opposing fan a name it does call for a ban. Come on if the banter goes out of football it would be a sad day. 

4 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Agree to disagree. I would just ask that someone who makes a daft decision is given the benefit of the doubt. Punished but not banned. If you banned everyone who say for instance swore. Made a few stupid gestures then the grounds would be more than half empty. Just because you call an opposing fan a name it does call for a ban. Come on if the banter goes out of football it would be a sad day. 

Whatever happened - what is important to me is that I can tell you are a great guy and that you will come very good.

Sometimes the unfair guides you in the right direction.

5 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Sooner or later with all the PC (politically correct) nonsense that this country/World has to put up with, I won't be surprised when fans are getting banned for a single complaint by some "snowflake" for swearing, or be told what songs can be sung or not before they enter stadiums. All the nonsense with people complaining about the Lukaku song - and many of those complaints were from people who don't even go to football!!! Banter at football will soon be classed as some sort of "hate crime" I expect the way this crazy World is going, as you are only allowed to protest or speak out against anything the loony left don't like.

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Sooner or later with all the PC (politically correct) nonsense that this country/World has to put up with, I won't be surprised when fans are getting banned for a single complaint by some "snowflake" for swearing, or be told what songs can be sung or not before they enter stadiums. All the nonsense with people complaining about the Lukaku song - and many of those complaints were from people who don't even go to football!!! Banter at football will soon be classed as some sort of "hate crime" I expect the way this crazy World is going, as you are only allowed to protest or speak out against anything the loony left don't like.

Whatever our problem is it is not fellow football fans dressed in different colours. Or the police.  

10 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I share you frustration. Well put.

9 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Phrases like Snowflake and Loony Left, do not help because snowflake was a term originally used by sociopaths in an attempt to discredit the idea of empathy and whilst it may just mean a soft touch or  someone who claims everything is prejudiced to you, I don’t know, but that’s what it was originally used for.

Lukaku was the one who asked the fans to stop singing that song but granted he may not have made the original complaint.

Not a dig by the way.

10 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Phrases like Snowflake and Loony Left, do not help because snowflake was a term originally used by sociopaths in an attempt to discredit the idea of empathy and whilst it may just mean a soft touch or  someone who claims everything is prejudiced to you, I don’t know, but that’s what it was originally used for.

Lukaku was the one who asked the fans to stop singing that song but granted he may not have made the original complaint.

Not a dig by the way.

Phrases like loony left and snowflake may not help, but neither do phrases calling people Nazis just because they disagree with with a different view.

We are in a World where it seems ok to say whatever you want with no comeback whatsoever about anyone who isn't on the far left. Trump (most will agree he is ridiculous the majority of the time) gets plenty of abuse and it just seems to be "funny", If you said anything remotely close to that about Obama you would be in court (madonna saying about bombing the White House). Danny Baker sacked - yet Jo Brand keeps her job?

The protests in town are ridiculous, if you feel the need to protest then good on you and go and do it in the right place/time. But there is no need to shut down town centres and disrupt & ruin other peoples days in the process. Still I will say well done on them all getting all the time off from their employers... 

Maybe I am too old school, but I do not see why people cannot have different views about many things and the Politically Correctness has gone way too far and I fully expect football to toe the line in years to come.

Back to the Policing at Football - why is the Rugby fan taking so long to charge and/or prosecute?

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

You apply to the court for them without you're application they aren't discussed .. you advise them to issue a FBO ...the conditions are requested before any court hearing .... The maps,details ect all arranged BEFORE any conviction 

Agreed what is taking so long with the rugby fan hes been identified. Is he going to get a 6am knock on the door i doubt it very much. Diffrent story if it was a footi fan. Iv seen trouble at horse racing. Cricket. Rugby league but its only the football fan who gets the headlines 

23 minutes ago, TedBrist0l77 said:

You apply to the court for them without you're application they aren't discussed .. you advise them to issue a FBO ...the conditions are requested before any court hearing .... The maps,details ect all arranged BEFORE any conviction 

You seem to know an awful lot about how you think the system works so I  see no point in continuing to tell how it actually works, 

Archived