IGNORED

Forest green UPDATE: ADDITIONAL ALLOCATION RECEIVED

BCFC1512

Just now, phantom said:

Reading this I would have thought that they would have started to be sent out last Wednesday at the latest

image.png

? cheers didn’t spot that! Good job I didn’t ring up and kick off isn’t it hahahaha 

I’ll give them till Friday 

Ticket arrived today. Which is very surprising as I didn’t select delivery. It’s only the rain that stopped me going down to collect it from the Gate on my way home from work. The unreliable delivery service is why I don’t get them delivered anymore , but this makes up for all the other stray deliveries 

After a pre-season training camp in Tampa, Flordia, Lee Johnson’s men will visit The New Lawn on Wednesday (July 24th, 7.45pm KO).

Due to the Bristol Sport Store being closed for refurbishment, fans should visit VIP 3, which is located in the South Stand/Dolman corner.

Upon arrival, supporters should use the provided phone and call 670 to connect to Supporter Services, who will deliver your tickets.

Please note only Forest Green Rovers tickets will be available for collection, the remaining tickets are now in the post.

FFS it is a pre season friendly so what the frenzy?  Turn up on the night and pay on the gate ... why do City always hype up matches??

Archived