IGNORED

Forest green UPDATE: ADDITIONAL ALLOCATION RECEIVED

BCFC1512

11 hours ago, Oxheart said:

My ticket confirmation landed in my junk mail, take it you’ve checked that?

As did mine.

I presume I can collect my ticket at The New Lawn tonight? Or do I have to pick it up from the Gate this morning?

5 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Tried booking tickets last night but the system said my email address was wrong. It wasn’t! Just called and all tickets now sold out so I told them I would not do any further booking online in future. 

I bet they are gutted you told them that.

3 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

I bet they are gutted you told them that.

Yes not much of a threat I agree. I normally have to phone up anyway as my boy has an ambulant ticket which even with the wonders of technology cannot be done online althoughI was willing to pay the extra just to make sure we could get tickets.

Sadly not possible and whilst it’s only a pre-season friendly my lad’s disappointment  (he is on the autistic spectrum) will mean a difficult day ahead.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Yes not much of a threat I agree. I normally have to phone up anyway as my boy has an ambulant ticket which even with the wonders of technology cannot be done online althoughI was willing to pay the extra just to make sure we could get tickets.

Sadly not possible and whilst it’s only a pre-season friendly my lad’s disappointment  (he is on the autistic spectrum) will mean a difficult day ahead.

Without wanting to sound rude.

They had been on sale since July 1st, better planning needed next time

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Without wanting to sound rude.

They had been on sale since July 1st, better planning needed next time

Yes you are quite correct but I never go to friendlies and it said that there would be pay on the day so was not concerned. My son booked a birthday meal for me and told me yesterday (now cancelled) in Nailsworth as a surprise so I thought that I had better make sure we had tickets.

46 minutes ago, lambo said:

As did mine.

I presume I can collect my ticket at The New Lawn tonight? Or do I have to pick it up from the Gate this morning?

Booked my tickets over the phone and was told to collect from FGR ticket office.

• Admin
22 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

The system reserved my tickets (at that time still available) but would not accept my details saying they were incorrect

Shame we don't have Matt Parsons on here anymore am sure he could help

@Johnny Musicworks

As long as you don't wear colours I am sure you would have no problem getting into the FGR section of the ground https://shop.fgr.co.uk/VenueManagement/asp/selectArea.asp?bookEvent=true&eventID={38BAF20D-27BE-4CA8-95F4-036EB007C0B7}&homeArea=home

BEWARE : Only on line until 3pm

• Admin

First time visitor information

If this is your first time visiting Forest Green Rovers, you can expect a totally unique experience from the greenest football club in the world. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get here, and what The New Lawn has in store.

How to get here

The New Lawn is situated in the village of Nailsworth, just south of Stroud, and you can travel here by:

• Public transport: you can catch a train to Stroud station, and then get the number 63 bus from Stroud town centre. Please note that the last service on the 63 bus is around 8pm, Monday to Friday, and therefore this will not work for any mid-week games.
  • Park and ride: for most matches we operate a local park and ride service from Renishaw on Stroud Road (postcode: GL5 5HA). Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis, and costs just £3 per car.
  • Bike: you can cut your carbon emissions completely by cycling to The New Lawn. 
  • Car: there's limited parking at the stadium. You can book a parking space in advance, but we encourage you to leave your car at home where possible. 

Here's more information about how to get to The New Lawn.

Arriving at The New Lawn

The ground opens three hours before kick-off, and turnstiles into the stadium open an hour and a half before the match starts. We recommend you take your seats early, to enjoy the pre-match build-up and our award-winning matchday food.

We welcome all away supporters into the stadium via the West Terrace turnstiles. 

Ticket collection

You can collect your tickets up to three hours before kick-off from the ticket office, located between the North and East stands. 

You can buy matchday tickets online, by calling us on 0333 123 1889. The reception at The New Lawn is also open on Thursday for people to buy in person between midday and 6pm. Here’s more information about FGR ticket prices.

Club shop

We sell a whole host of FGR merchandise at our club shop, from replica kits to scarves and bobble hats.

The FGR shop is located to the right of the ticket office and directly in front of you as you enter the stadium and is only open on matchdays from midday until kick off.

Facilities

The Green Man

We have our own on-site pub, located between the South and West stands. You don't need a ticket to access The Green Man, so you can pop in for a drink ahead of all FGR home games.

We serve a selection of the best vegan lagers and ciders from the Cotswold Brewery, along with Stroud Brewery’s Budding and a range of bottled beers.

The Green Man opens three hours before each FGR match and is accessible to all Forest Green fans. 

Away bar

The away bar is open from midday on matchdays, serving a selection of vegan beers and ciders, vegan hot drinks, and a selection of vegan snacks.

Archived