Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Taunton_BCFC

Forest green UPDATE: ADDITIONAL ALLOCATION RECEIVED

9 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Anyone got them yet? I ordered online 2 weeks ago and nothing....

They are still weaving the tickets from hemp. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

19 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Anyone got them yet? I ordered online 2 weeks ago and nothing....

Reading this I would have thought that they would have started to be sent out last Wednesday at the latest

image.png

• Like 1

Just now, phantom said:

Reading this I would have thought that they would have started to be sent out last Wednesday at the latest

image.png

🧐 cheers didn’t spot that! Good job I didn’t ring up and kick off isn’t it hahahaha 

I’ll give them till Friday 

4 minutes ago, Punkymatt said:

Are we gonna be ok to pay on the night?

600 standing tickets left so I’d imagine so

Spoke to the club on the phone, and they have apparently only just received the bulk of the tickets and will be posting them this week.

• Thanks 1

As I'm in the UK atm, I shall freewheel down the hill from Nympsfield to FGR on the old bicycle and do my bit for the planet.  

Will need to get my lad to run me and the bike back up top after the game in his big bastid 2.4 diesel pick up.  I can't win, eh?  

• Like 1

Ticket arrived today. Which is very surprising as I didn’t select delivery. It’s only the rain that stopped me going down to collect it from the Gate on my way home from work. The unreliable delivery service is why I don’t get them delivered anymore , but this makes up for all the other stray deliveries 

3 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

I've had great reports about the vegan booze

The Cotswold Premium lager up there is decent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After a pre-season training camp in Tampa, Flordia, Lee Johnson’s men will visit The New Lawn on Wednesday (July 24th, 7.45pm KO).

Due to the Bristol Sport Store being closed for refurbishment, fans should visit VIP 3, which is located in the South Stand/Dolman corner.

Upon arrival, supporters should use the provided phone and call 670 to connect to Supporter Services, who will deliver your tickets.

Please note only Forest Green Rovers tickets will be available for collection, the remaining tickets are now in the post.

FFS it is a pre season friendly so what the frenzy?  Turn up on the night and pay on the gate ... why do City always hype up matches??

• Rovers 1

WTF is this Upon arrival, supporters should use the provided phone and call 670 to connect to Supporter Services, who will deliver your tickets.

I've been to several FGR v City pre season friendlies before, never dreamt of getting a ticket in advance.

Always just turned up and paid at the turnstiles, so hopefully no problem doing the same next week.

22 hours ago, swampy said:

WTF is this Upon arrival, supporters should use the provided phone and call 670 to connect to Supporter Services, who will deliver your tickets.

What part don’t you understand..? 

• Like 1

Thanks Julie.

You have to wonder about the printing charge... If we're paying on the gate for a spot on the terrace why even print a ticket at all?!? Not particularly green!

Edited by Steve Watts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

Thanks Julie.

You have to wonder about the printing charge... If we're paying on the gate for a spot on the terrace why even print a ticket at all?!? Not particularly green!

Its fine, the tickets are also made of bamboo!🤗

• Haha 2
  • Unicorn 1

It’ll be the same price on the night then.

Either you buy from City & get the £1 booking fee, or buy from them without the booking fee but get the printing one 😂

4 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

It’ll be the same price on the night then.

Either you buy from City & get the £1 booking fee, or buy from them without the booking fee but get the printing one 😂

No booking fee for home fans oddly if bought in advance.

6 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

I bought some a few hours ago and haven't got the email confirmation yet...

I didn’t get the email either, but they’re showing in my online account. Worth taking a screen grab just in case.

11 hours ago, Oxheart said:

My ticket confirmation landed in my junk mail, take it you’ve checked that?

As did mine.

I presume I can collect my ticket at The New Lawn tonight? Or do I have to pick it up from the Gate this morning?

Tried booking tickets last night but the system said my email address was wrong. It wasn’t! Just called and all tickets now sold out so I told them I would not do any further booking online in future. 

5 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Tried booking tickets last night but the system said my email address was wrong. It wasn’t! Just called and all tickets now sold out so I told them I would not do any further booking online in future. 

I bet they are gutted you told them that.

• Haha 3