IGNORED

Pre ordered shirts

newarkred

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

I don't buy much "merch", but it does baffle me that they wouldn't have all of this ready to go for the summer.  New badge and this hot weather you would think they would make a fortune.  

Maybe I'm looking at it simplistically, but you'd think selling t-shirts in the limited summer we have would be a good idea. 

Agree, think of all the lost advertising for Dunder on shirts too

People would surely be wearing kits on holidays etc all summer

A few years back we used to play the last game of the season in the following seasons kit

Every season since we changed to Bristol Sport the same issue seems to have occurred. Surely it's not beyond the wit of those responsible to get the shirts and appropriately branded leisure wear in the shop before everyone chips off on there summer hols. It was the same with the Rugby stuff in the winter too, you couldn't but a New Era Bobble Hat for love nor money. 

I'm hoping that the new merchandise is significantly better than the stuff the club used to sale. The casual Bristol City t-shirts the players have been wearing for pre-season is a good start but I hope there is more street wear. I'm not one for wearing a football shirt but would happily wear trendier and more discreet City branded wear. There was some absolute tat in there last season. 

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

I'm hoping that the new merchandise is significantly better than the stuff the club used to sale. The casual Bristol City t-shirts the players have been wearing for pre-season is a good start but I hope there is more street wear. I'm not one for wearing a football shirt but would happily wear trendier and more discreet City branded wear. There was some absolute tat in there last season. 

I swear with someone decent running the merchandise we could double our sales.

Poorly designed, lack of choice and as usual another summer goes by where you can't wear the latest shirt. 

2 hours ago, Coppello said:

Yes agree, definitely need some more discreet trendy stuff. 

I saw a chap in a really nice polo shirt the other day with a small Swansea City logo and thought why don't we do gear like that.......obviously with a robin and not a swan

Archived