IGNORED

City V Leeds (Merged)

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

I really hope we beat them this season after their play acting time wasting and referee molesting last time at the gate! Thought they were an embarrassment 

It's called game management these days. If Fammy had scored with his easy chance then they wouldn't have done any of that as the game would have gone differently

13 hours ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

I really hope we beat them this season after their play acting time wasting and referee molesting last time at the gate! Thought they were an embarrassment 

Personally thought they outfootballed us first half and shut it down in the 2nd. Were they an embarrassment? I'd have to watch it back tbh- we had very few clear cut chances.

With the atyeo being divided; I'm guessing the capacity will be down to around 25k.

First time I can remember the 1st home game possibly being a complete sell out. 

No doubt there will be a large amount of empty seats due to holidays/being on a Sunday.

Fantastic once again though to see the level of support for the club still growing. 

Just need that promotion now for the final leap.

51 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Personally thought they outfootballed us first half and shut it down in the 2nd. Were they an embarrassment? I'd have to watch it back tbh- we had very few clear cut chances.

I agree that they were the better team etc and they used their game management to preserve their 1-0 lead ... but i thought their hassling of the referee and the time wasting was embarrasing

17 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

With the atyeo being divided; I'm guessing the capacity will be down to around 25k.

First time I can remember the 1st home game possibly being a complete sell out. 

No doubt there will be a large amount of empty seats due to holidays/being on a Sunday.

Fantastic once again though to see the level of support for the club still growing. 

Just need that promotion now for the final leap.

Is this a definite then? Been out the loop a bit on this one- great news if true!

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Is this a definite then? Been out the loop a bit on this one- great news if true!

I think I read somewhere that their allocation was either 2500-2700. I was hoping they'd split the atyeo, rather than just given them the top. 

I'll have a look on the bristol sport site to see if Atyeo tickets available.

Just now, ncnsbcfc said:

I think I read somewhere that their allocation was either 2500-2700. I was hoping they'd split the atyeo, rather than just given them the top. 

I'll have a look on the bristol sport site to see if Atyeo tickets available.

My understanding was well doubtless Matt Parsons will reveal all if he hasn't already, but my assumption was away fans down to that limit and then...nothing. Top section or thereabouts.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Was going to ask the same thing, I know I heard it over the summer that this was likely

But I guess we will wait to sell other areas of the stadium before releasing these seats

Though in the back of my mind didn't we play someone last season with a similar allocation and more of the front area than normal was covered in the Atyeo?

I can’t imagine that we will risk anything that might prompt a repeat of the Swansea scenes, live on Sky sports. 

I’d fully expect to see Leeds in the top of the Atyeo, with the bottom half all netted off. 

Archived