IGNORED

OTIB Draft Fantasy Football (2019/20 Season)

Lrrr

https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/?r=fb2019&fbclid=IwAR098BRA9QQEMdgWEVCV8chFRn16U2p0bSsRJP46QWkbJbwx5oHxzqWN044

As seen in the link above, mods can we keep this separate to the other fantasy football thread so it can be seen easier to attract interest. By the sounds of it there are leagues of 12 so just a thread to see how much interest there might be.

Interested people:

1. hodge
  2. Woodsy

Okay so that's 12, I'll look into setting the league up, just wanting an opinion from those in as to whether you'd prefer a head to head league or your more classic fantasy league style game? I'll leave this open to see if another 12 want to sign up and we can have 2 divisions worth.

1. hodge
  2. @Woodsy
  3. @thatchersgold
  4. @Josh93
  5. @richwwtk
  6. @!james
  7. @The Batman
  8. @phantom
  9. @prankerd
  10. @Red Army 75
  11. @Bobbie
  12. @Nathandao

Just noting for draft time in case people are worried about not being on

AUTO PICKS

If you’re not online for the draft, or don’t pick a player within the allotted amount of time a player will be picked for you automatically.

The highest priority player in your autopick list that can fit into your squad is picked. You can set your autopick list and change it before and during the draft.

If your autopick list is empty, or no player can be picked from your autopick list due to squad constraints, or because they have already been picked, the highest rated player available will be picked for you. Each player has a rating between 0 and 100. This rating depends on how good we think they are. You can see each player’s rating in the player list. When two players have the same rating, the player whose name is first in the alphabet will be picked.

If you set auto-pick to on,  a player will be picked for you automatically when it is your turn. If you know you won’t be around for the draft, this is useful to speed things up. When autopick is set off, a player will only be picked for you automatically once the time limit for your turn ends.

2 hours ago, prankerd said:

Is this set up? Can we join yet... and draft this monday?

When creating the league you need to set the rules of draft date/time etc at once so was just trying to get everything sorted. Currently aiming for 20:30 Monday as draft time.

Should still be able to sign up, I'll look to set the league up later and presumably there'll be a code which I'll send a pm message to the 11 who were on the first list.

Archived