IGNORED

OTIB Draft Fantasy Football (2019/20 Season)

Lrrr

9 hours ago, jrt55555 said:

Ok so for those who’d prefer to draft on Monday, below are the details for my league.

@hodge will shortly post details for the other league that will draft on Tuesday. The settings are identical.

Please can you post on here if you join my league with your team name so that I can keep track?

As per my post above, I’d propose making this a small money league (winner takes all) if everyone is happy with that. If so, when you post could you also confirm that and if you’d prefer to make it £5 a team or £10 a team ?

—————————

To play in the OTIB FPL Draft League A FPL Draft league, join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 241617-61115 to join the league.

————————

League Details

Draft Date:

Mon 5 Aug 2019
Draft Time:
20:30
Draft Time Zone:
Europe/London
Starting Gameweek:
Min. League Size:
Max. League Size:
Scoring Mode:
Classic
Pick Time Limit:
90 seconds
Player Trades:
Administrator veto
—————————

1. @jrt55555 - Diedhiou See That?
—————————

9 hours ago, hodge said:

OTIB League 'B' - 199522-51892

This is Tuesdays draft (20:30)

I'll leave this league as no money involved for those who don't wish to/aren't comfortable involving money

PLEASE ONLY JOIN 1 LEAGUE! ?

@Woodsy@thatchersgold@Josh93@richwwtk@!james@The Batman@phantom@Red Army 75@Bobbie@Nathandao@LeeJohnsonsFlatCap@Xspence@citywest30@Miah Dennehy@Ashton_Red@boadle

Hi all

Just a heads up to those of you who expressed an interest in joining, there are now two draft FPL leagues set up, one hosted by @hodge drafting 8.30pm tuesday and one hosted by me drafting 8.30pm.

Sign up details are as above, so please join one league only and choose the one with the draft time that suits you best. As above, I'm also planning to make my league a very small prize money league.

Please can you also post on this thread when you join a league so we can track who has joined up and who is who.

Thanks all ?

16 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I'm in. This is the one I did last year. Looking forward to Monday ( I think it's Monday) ?

Good stuff ? Yep Monday evening, 8.30pm

—————————
Sign up sheet (to be updated)

1. @jrt55555 - Diedhiou See That?
2. @Glastonbury Red - GlastonburyReds
3. @prankerd - The red pranks
4. @Miah Dennehy - Terraces & Tents FC
5. @The Batman - Ashton Gr8t5
—————————

13 minutes ago, LeeJohnsonsFlatCap said:

Joined Monday

?

—————————

1. @jrt55555 - Diedhiou See That?
5. @The Batman - Ashton Gr8t5
6. @LeeJohnsonsFlatCap - Back Post Winner
—————————

Now up to seven teams in the Monday evening draft league - a bit of detective work suggests that the 7th person joining was @boadle?

Three more spaces left if anyone fancies it. Draft is at 8.30pm tomorrow evening (Monday). Or @hodge's league has spaces if you'd prefer to draft on Tuesday evening.

—————————

6. @LeeJohnsonsFlatCap - Back Post Winner
7. @boadle - American Fugitives
—————————

16 hours ago, jrt55555 said:

Now up to seven teams in the Monday evening draft league - a bit of detective work suggests that the 7th person joining was @boadle?

Three more spaces left if anyone fancies it. Draft is at 8.30pm tomorrow evening (Monday). Or @hodge's league has spaces if you'd prefer to draft on Tuesday evening.

—————————

—————————

How does the draft work, I mean to we all have to be online on here?

7 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

How does the draft work, I mean to we all have to be online on here?

All on the fantasy site, you enter a 'draft room' where its got a list of players. An order will be randomly chosen by the site and then it works on a snake pattern ie 1st will get the 1st and 20th picks in a 10 team league, 10th with get the 10th and 11th picks. You get 90 seconds to make your draft pick, if you don't within the time limit I think it either picks the highest on your 'wish list' as that will be priority order or it will give you the highest ranked player by the game's list of MVP by rank order. When you think 90 seconds is a long time once you've just made your pick(s) don't stop paying attention too much as it can go quickly if everyone is online and picks instantly.

Should say, your wish list of players can be sorted before the draft as well, I did a mock draft and was sorting my list about 10 minutes before hand, it was useful having any player I was interested in on that list as it saved me potentially precious seconds scouring the lists of players to found who I wanted and I kept updating it through the draft.

17 hours ago, jrt55555 said:

—————————

—————————

Got the days wrong, my mistake*

11 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Am I able to join this one please? 

Posted the code to the league a page or so ago I think, like the other one you need to go on the site and join the league, but be sure you click on the draft tab rather than the normal section of the fantasy league site

Tuesday - 199522-51892

Just now, hodge said:

Posted the code to the league a page or so ago I think, like the other one you need to go on the site and join the league, but be sure you click on the draft tab rather than the normal section of the fantasy league site

ideal, I’ll join up tonight. Cheers.

Reminder to those in my league - draft starts in 5 mins! Go to the draft section of the FPL website to join the draft ?

7. @boadle - American Fugitives

5 hours ago, hodge said:

Tuesday - 199522-51892

Joined. - cheers. Totally forgot tonight’s! 

Archived