Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

hodge

OTIB Draft Fantasy Football (2019/20 Season)

https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/?r=fb2019&fbclid=IwAR098BRA9QQEMdgWEVCV8chFRn16U2p0bSsRJP46QWkbJbwx5oHxzqWN044

As seen in the link above, mods can we keep this separate to the other fantasy football thread so it can be seen easier to attract interest. By the sounds of it there are leagues of 12 so just a thread to see how much interest there might be.

Interested people:

1. hodge
  2. Woodsy
  • Like 1

So head to head league or classic fantasy football style?

Interested people:

1. hodge
  2. Woodsy
  3. thatchersgold
  4. Josh93
  5. richwwtk
  6. !james
  7. The Batman
  8. phantom

Okay so that's 12, I'll look into setting the league up, just wanting an opinion from those in as to whether you'd prefer a head to head league or your more classic fantasy league style game? I'll leave this open to see if another 12 want to sign up and we can have 2 divisions worth.

1. hodge
  2. @Woodsy
  3. @thatchersgold
  4. @Josh93
  5. @richwwtk
  6. @!james
  7. @The Batman
  8. @phantom
  9. @prankerd
  10. @Red Army 75
  11. @Bobbie
  12. @Nathandao

Next point is to try and find a time for everyone to be online (if possible), my personal vote would be a Monday evening

41 minutes ago, hodge said:

Next point is to try and find a time for everyone to be online (if possible), my personal vote would be a Monday evening

I'm happy with classic, and Monday night works for me

4 hours ago, hodge said:

Monday evening works so long as it's not too early - would about 8.30-9pm be OK?

• Like 1

Just noting for draft time in case people are worried about not being on

AUTO PICKS

If you’re not online for the draft, or don’t pick a player within the allotted amount of time a player will be picked for you automatically.

The highest priority player in your autopick list that can fit into your squad is picked. You can set your autopick list and change it before and during the draft.

If your autopick list is empty, or no player can be picked from your autopick list due to squad constraints, or because they have already been picked, the highest rated player available will be picked for you. Each player has a rating between 0 and 100. This rating depends on how good we think they are. You can see each player’s rating in the player list. When two players have the same rating, the player whose name is first in the alphabet will be picked.

If you set auto-pick to on,  a player will be picked for you automatically when it is your turn. If you know you won’t be around for the draft, this is useful to speed things up. When autopick is set off, a player will only be picked for you automatically once the time limit for your turn ends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prankerd said:

Is this set up? Can we join yet... and draft this monday?

When creating the league you need to set the rules of draft date/time etc at once so was just trying to get everything sorted. Currently aiming for 20:30 Monday as draft time.

Should still be able to sign up, I'll look to set the league up later and presumably there'll be a code which I'll send a pm message to the 11 who were on the first list.

14 minutes ago, !james said:

Do we not want to wait til a bit closer to the season when more transfers are completed etc??

I'll leave it open for opinions over the weekend, if a majority of people say they want to do it closer to the end of the window then I'll change it (which looks like it would mean setting up a new league)

Okay I worked out how to set the draft start to a manual start so we can start it when we want rather than having to log in a set time. Also I'll use a random generator to sort the draft order 👍

2 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm in then!

We filled up league 1, if we get enough for a second league (think its 8 minimum) I'll (or will get someone in the league) to set that up

1. LeeJohnsonsFlatCap
  2. Xspence
  3. citywest30
  4. Miah Dennehy

Having said that we've got 16 so could have 2 8 people leagues, I'll chuck messages to people in PM's to hold off joining the first league and we can set a 2nd one up, if we get more beyond that wanting to join they can be added to one of the leagues before a draft.

• Like 1

I'm going to take the suggestion to leave the draft till closer to the start of the season 👍

Right the league in the link has now got to 8 so we'll leave that as one league, anyone who hasn't yet and wants to play will be placed in league '2'. There won't be a div 1 and div 2 as such this year as choosing a top division by a random generator will be harsh, so if  we do this again next season then the highest scoring 8 (or however many to have an even split) from this season will make up division 1 next season

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, boadle said:

What's happening with this?

Expanded to 2 leagues because of the amount of interest and we're just leaving doing the draft until a bit closer to the season in case clubs make any big moves for players

31 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

If there’s any space anywhere I’d be in.

Yep 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hodge said:

Expanded to 2 leagues because of the amount of interest and we're just leaving doing the draft until a bit closer to the season in case clubs make any big moves for players

Yep 👍

How do I get involved? or have I missed the boat?

28 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

I'm up for joining this. Are there any plans to make it a little bit interesting with some small money on the line?

Also, any reason for using this site as opposed to the official FPL's draft game:

https://draft.premierleague.com/

I didn't realise the proper one had a draft league until a day or so ago, was going to mention which one people would prefer.

Will add you to the list 👍

List of everyone so far in, who would rather use the official PL draft game? Or are people not fussed? I did a mock draft on the official one last night and its pretty easy, an 8 person draft was over in just over an hour. Only thing with the official one is I think max league size is 8 so atm with 19 we would have 2 leagues of 6 and a league of 7

1. hodge
  2. @Woodsy
  3. @thatchersgold
  4. @Josh93
  5. @richwwtk
  6. @!james
  7. @The Batman
  8. @phantom
  9. @prankerd
  10. @Red Army 75
  11. @Bobbie
  12. @Nathandao