IGNORED

OTIB Draft Fantasy Football (2019/20 Season)

Lrrr

14 minutes ago, !james said:

Do we not want to wait til a bit closer to the season when more transfers are completed etc??

I'll leave it open for opinions over the weekend, if a majority of people say they want to do it closer to the end of the window then I'll change it (which looks like it would mean setting up a new league)

2 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm in then!

We filled up league 1, if we get enough for a second league (think its 8 minimum) I'll (or will get someone in the league) to set that up

1. LeeJohnsonsFlatCap
  2. Xspence
  3. citywest30
  4. Miah Dennehy

Having said that we've got 16 so could have 2 8 people leagues, I'll chuck messages to people in PM's to hold off joining the first league and we can set a 2nd one up, if we get more beyond that wanting to join they can be added to one of the leagues before a draft.

I'm going to take the suggestion to leave the draft till closer to the start of the season ?

Right the league in the link has now got to 8 so we'll leave that as one league, anyone who hasn't yet and wants to play will be placed in league '2'. There won't be a div 1 and div 2 as such this year as choosing a top division by a random generator will be harsh, so if  we do this again next season then the highest scoring 8 (or however many to have an even split) from this season will make up division 1 next season

53 minutes ago, boadle said:

What's happening with this?

Expanded to 2 leagues because of the amount of interest and we're just leaving doing the draft until a bit closer to the season in case clubs make any big moves for players

31 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

If there’s any space anywhere I’d be in.

Yep ?

4 hours ago, hodge said:

Expanded to 2 leagues because of the amount of interest and we're just leaving doing the draft until a bit closer to the season in case clubs make any big moves for players

Yep ?

How do I get involved? or have I missed the boat?

28 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

I'm up for joining this. Are there any plans to make it a little bit interesting with some small money on the line?

Also, any reason for using this site as opposed to the official FPL's draft game:

https://draft.premierleague.com/

I didn't realise the proper one had a draft league until a day or so ago, was going to mention which one people would prefer.

Will add you to the list ?

List of everyone so far in, who would rather use the official PL draft game? Or are people not fussed? I did a mock draft on the official one last night and its pretty easy, an 8 person draft was over in just over an hour. Only thing with the official one is I think max league size is 8 so atm with 19 we would have 2 leagues of 6 and a league of 7

1. hodge
  2. @Woodsy
  3. @thatchersgold
  4. @Josh93
  5. @richwwtk
  6. @!james
  7. @The Batman
  8. @phantom
  9. @prankerd
  10. @Red Army 75
  11. @Bobbie
  12. @Nathandao
  13. @LeeJohnsonsFlatCap
  14. @Xspence
  15. @citywest30
  16. @Miah Dennehy
  17. @Ashton_Red
  18. @boadle
  19. @jrt55555

Just now, boadle said:

My vote is for the Draft format. Sounds a lot more interesting than having a league full of Harry Kanes and Mo Salahs...

We're doing a draft league, just the website that does the official 'classic' fantasy football also runs a separate draft league as well, so just seeing if people would rather stick to one website 

59 minutes ago, hodge said:

We're doing a draft league, just the website that does the official 'classic' fantasy football also runs a separate draft league as well, so just seeing if people would rather stick to one website 

Oh I see! Sorry. Happy to go with what everyone prefers.

3 hours ago, hodge said:

I didn't realise the proper one had a draft league until a day or so ago, was going to mention which one people would prefer.

Will add you to the list ?

3 hours ago, hodge said:

List of everyone so far in, who would rather use the official PL draft game? Or are people not fussed? I did a mock draft on the official one last night and its pretty easy, an 8 person draft was over in just over an hour. Only thing with the official one is I think max league size is 8 so atm with 19 we would have 2 leagues of 6 and a league of 7

1. hodge
  2. @Woodsy
  3. @thatchersgold
  4. @Josh93
  5. @richwwtk
  6. @!james
  7. @The Batman
  8. @phantom
  9. @prankerd
  10. @Red Army 75
  11. @Bobbie
  12. @Nathandao
  13. @LeeJohnsonsFlatCap
  14. @Xspence
  15. @citywest30
  16. @Miah Dennehy
  17. @Ashton_Red
  18. @boadle
  19. @jrt55555

My preference would be to use the official FPL site - a slick interface that I suspect most people who have played salary cap based fantasy football are familiar with. I'd rather have all my fantasy games on one site rather than having to access two different ones. But if others have a strong preference for the other sute I'd be happy to play on that one too ?

Archived