IGNORED

Huddersfield Town new kit (Merged)

spudski

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

This is where the EFL should step in and take preventive action. Of course they won’t because they never do. 

They did with our hashtags. I'm sure this will be outlawed after this season. Rules have been bent as there's probably nothing to say that they can't do this. I think the rules currently only state that sponsorship can't exceed a certain amount of area. Nothing to say where abouts I expect.

When the press-release says this "The white shorts feature articulated side seams and side panels help to make the 2019/20 season shorts agile, whilst adding performance. The elasticated waistband gives support and security for the whole 90 minutes." it just has to be a wind up! 

Is it bad that I kinda like it?

The sponsor itself is pretty shit, but having a logo across the shirt looks pretty cool.

With that being said, it must be against the rules. If not, I can see loads of other sponsors taking additional room on shirts.

24 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

When the press-release says this "The white shorts feature articulated side seams and side panels help to make the 2019/20 season shorts agile, whilst adding performance. The elasticated waistband gives support and security for the whole 90 minutes." it just has to be a wind up! 

Gonna be interesting if they ever have to play extra time...

• Admin
8 minutes ago, hodge said:

Given who the sponsor is, its hardly surprising if its a joke reveal

43 minutes ago, !james said:

It's a Paddy Power publicity stunt. Now trending on social media so they've achieved their aim. 

30 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Don’t think it’s fake, it’s on pre-sale on huddlesfields website, they wouldn’t be aloud to do it if it was fake,

I can't see that it's on pre-sale. It says it's on sale from the 20th, and I can't see anywhere to order it in advance of that.

It can't be legitimate - the size of the sponsor is about twice that which is allowed by the FA rules. 

Archived