IGNORED

Flint Signs For Cardiff

Alan Dicks

4 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

The claws don't half come out when we sign an ex Bristol City player don't they.

I'm sure both fixtures this season will be tasty affairs. I predict a quiet OTIB after both.

Funnily enough, OTIB is normally quieter after a win. 

11 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

The claws don't half come out when we sign an ex Bristol City player don't they.

Flint was a good player for us. But we moved on and he would'nt get into our team now.

Is that getting the claws out?

20 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I'm sure both fixtures this season will be tasty affairs. I predict a quiet OTIB after both.

Back so soon ?

22 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

16 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I can't imagine so.. If it were against us.

:robbored:

24 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

And I'm sure you'll be straight on OTIB after the result either way 

24 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I think you’ll find that we’re pretty nonplussed about this one.

Flint always gave his all for us and will be respected by the fanbase for that.

However, surely the fact that he wouldn’t get into our team anymore is more of a worry for you?

18 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Yes; but it isn't just one is it, you have four at the moment. You know how much colin secretly likes us; he's always wanted to manage us because he knows what a great club this is, so you can't blame him for buying anything Bristol City. If I was you I'd start a demonstration to get him out. The next thing will be a shirt colour change to red. You've done it before & it's what your owner wants.

Like him, you just wish you were Bristol City.

2 hours ago, Swede said:

Yes; but it isn't just one is it, you have four at the moment. You know how much colin secretly likes us; he's always wanted to manage us because he knows what a great club this is, so you can't blame him for buying anything Bristol City. If I was you I'd start a demonstration to get him out. The next thing will be a shirt colour change to red. You've done it before & it's what your owner wants.

Like him, you just wish you were Bristol City.

If you look, the poster even has the word hidden in the name

3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Tasty affairs maybe, but i doubt there will be much football taking place judging by the kind of game-spoiling bullshit your beloved Colin comes up with time after time.

8 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Their you are ive been worried sick from your absence majority of last season ,nice to see your safe and sound and back out to play now baadiff are back at a level where they belong .....

6 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Their you are ive been worried sick from your absence majority of last season ,nice to see your safe and sound and back out to play now baadiff are back at a level where they belong .....

Bit generous, 4th div side to all in my era

22 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

I have no hatred towards Flint. He was a good servant to our club.

In no way malicious I can honestly say we've moved on leaps and bounds since then and he would no longer get into our starting 11.

A tad gutted he signed for you lot of all clubs, but unlike some people on here, not going to spout abuse at the guy, he's a pro footballer trying to make a living and taking the best available opportunities.

Footy fans will never understand that most players see football as 'earning a living' and have little or no loyalty/dedication to any club - if the money or opportunity is good, they'll move at the drop of a hat.

2 hours ago, Riaz said:

With signings like Flint..... who would'nt get in our team...

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Not if you’re signing players who wouldn’t get in our side...

A defence of Flint and Morrison will get torn apart by any team with a bit of pace

You've not finished above us once in the last say.. 15 years?

For a such a mediocre side with no success to boast, you're incredibly cock sure.

I'm betting Warnock will get plenty out of Flint, and he'll have a cracking season.

Just now, BlueDredd said:

For a such a mediocre side with no success to boast, you're incredibly cock sure.

I'm betting Warnock will get plenty out of Flint, and he'll have a cracking season.

Not really, we just have two defenders who are a level above Flint.

If you wanna talk about Bobby Reid? then you might make me jealous. He would walk into our team. None of other ex city players would.

3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Yet you lot seem obsessed with us, not the other way around. Weird eh for such a ‘successful’ side as yourselves. 

4 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

**** me! This IS Colin himself. Only the correct term is a cracking season me.

Archived