IGNORED

Flint Signs For Cardiff

Alan Dicks

5 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

You've not finished above us once in the last say.. 15 years?

For a such a mediocre side with no success to boast, you're incredibly cock sure.

I'm betting Warnock will get plenty out of Flint, and he'll have a cracking season.

Less fans in a promotion season than a mediocre side with no success, fckng embarrassing.

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

I can't say I agree.

If I asked you why you thought that, I doubt your answer would hold much water.

After your antics with Vincent Tan not so long ago, I can’t help but read your username Blue and Red. 

So which is it this year?

2 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

I can't say I agree.

If I asked you why you thought that, I doubt your answer would hold much water.

The fact that you are on here at all says all I need to know, along with your other sad little head tapping cronies. Been on the ‘Boro forum asking about Flint?  No, thought not....

16 hours ago, lenred said:

The fact that you are on here at all says all I need to know, along with your other sad little head tapping cronies. Been on the ‘Boro forum asking about Flint?  No, thought not....

I'm sure I wouldn't be seeing the digs at Cardiff on the Boro' forum. So there's not much need me being there. ?

On 23/07/2019 at 12:02, Undy English said:

I have no hatred towards Flint. He was a good servant to our club.

In no way malicious I can honestly say we've moved on leaps and bounds since then and he would no longer get into our starting 11.

A tad gutted he signed for you lot of all clubs, but unlike some people on here, not going to spout abuse at the guy, he's a pro footballer trying to make a living and taking the best available opportunities.

Footy fans will never understand that most players see football as 'earning a living' and have little or no loyalty/dedication to any club - if the money or opportunity is good, they'll move at the drop of a hat.

Something Flint demonstrated for sure when asked if he wanted his former team to also get promotion.

Archived