IGNORED

Season Cards (Merged)

Rang them today to ask when new season cards being posted out ! Apparently not until after the Crystal Palace game. Also that the club have farmed card printing out to a third party who control when the tickets are sent. Apparently they are then given to another company to post!!!

I am then told that if my card has not arrived prior to the Leeds game I have to go the ticket office to get a printed ticket for the game not helpful. 

Are they serious !!!! so if cards don't turn up in time, they expect 16000 people to stand outside the ticket office to wait for their tickets to be printed. Won't affect me as I will be in New York so miss the Leeds game. Talk about leaving it late in the day to send them out.

• Admin
53 minutes ago, hertsexile said:

Rang them today to ask when new season cards being posted out ! Apparently not until after the Crystal Palace game. Also that the club have farmed card printing out to a third party who control when the tickets are sent. Apparently they are then given to another company to post!!!

I am then told that if my card has not arrived prior to the Leeds game I have to go the ticket office to get a printed ticket for the game not helpful. 

@hertsexile I told you that already 

18 hours ago, phantom said:

New cards being sent out after the palace game 

16 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Are they serious !!!! so if cards don't turn up in time, they expect 16000 people to stand outside the ticket office to wait for their tickets to be printed. Won't affect me as I will be in New York so miss the Leeds game. Talk about leaving it late in the day to send them out.

It WON'T be a problem, this happens every season and it's not an issue - no need to worry about something that will be resolved in a few weeks

51 minutes ago, hertsexile said:

I just rang them, the season tickets cards arrived today and will be dispatched before Leeds match (the same week but before Leeds).

it was further stated they won’t release them sooner because of trying to use them for the friendly match causing confusion.

• Admin
21 minutes ago, Greatgraham said:

I just rang them, the season tickets cards arrived today and will be dispatched before Leeds match (the same week but before Leeds).

it was further stated they won’t release them sooner because of trying to use them for the friendly match causing confusion.

19 hours ago, phantom said:

New cards being sent out after the palace game 

OK, Nobody needs to call the club anymore.

We already know the answer !

56 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I'm expecting mine to be hand-delivered on the morning of the Leeds game by Jay Emmanuel-Thomas :city:

Postman could be his next job to be fair.  He could deliver post on the way home from  clubbing.  Wouldn't even need to walk up the garden path.  Just reach out and post through the letterbox from the road..?? 

4 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Had this happen to me last year. Season card came the week after the start of the season. As I rang on the Friday morning, a match day ticket was ready and waitng for me. Still a pain though. Although I've had worse happen to me ?

Archived