IGNORED

LOOKING TO PARK FOR CITY GAMES?

jtc1

Anyone who is looking to park for ALL Bristol City games only i rent my drive out by The Robins pub its £200 for the season which includes any game and can be used for 3 hours before and after games. Let me know if interested as a private message, there is 2 spaces and 1 is sold already. I am a season ticket holder myself.

Cheers.

• Admin
47 minutes ago, jtc1 said:

Anyone who is looking to park for ALL Bristol City games only i rent my drive out by The Robins pub its £200 for the season which includes any game and can be used for 3 hours before and after games. Let me know if interested as a private message, there is 2 spaces and 1 is sold already. I am a season ticket holder myself.

Cheers.

@jtc1 can you let us know when this is sorted please so we can lock the thread

Otherwise there is a good chance that you will be inundated with messages for days

Fairplay Coxy27 , just on that note i couldnt charge fellow city fans for that i genuingly couldnt , theres hardly any disabled parking around the ground if i lived their and didnt need the parking i would donate it to someone who needs it,just my own view ....

28 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Fairplay Coxy27 , just on that note i couldnt charge fellow city fans for that i genuingly couldnt , theres hardly any disabled parking around the ground if i lived their and didnt need the parking i would donate it to someone who needs it,just my own view ....

Fully agree. Does seem a bit steep to charge a fellow fan this much...

It's £180 to use Ashton Park School for league matches and not available for cup games. It's not a bad price to pay with the comfort of k owing you have a space for the season. Using the parking apps will cost between £12.50 and £15 a time.

4 hours ago, bengalcub said:

I think fair play to him. he could charge more on a match by match basis and selling off 2 spaces probably covers his season ticket. plenty of local business do this so why not individuals do the same?

My parking space at Wickes is £200 (League Games only), but as it’s in its second year of price increases is discounted by 10% (15% last year, 5% next year)...so £180.

I do wonder what will happen when the redevelopment kicks off.

15 hours ago, bengalcub said:

8 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Should be donated to a fellow Red.

Easy to say you’d donate it when you have nothing to donate. Expect in practise you’d sell it as well. 

22 hours ago, jtc1 said:

Cheers.

So you have space for my skateboard? How much would you charge? 

Cheers!

11 hours ago, antlers said:

I think fair play to him. he could charge more on a match by match basis and selling off 2 spaces probably covers his season ticket. plenty of local business do this so why not individuals do the same?

Yep, each to their own. Some people will donate, some people will charge. Depends on their circumstances. Personally, I think it's a decent price for a guaranteed parking space practically next to the stadium.

3 hours ago, The_Don said:

I’ve considered putting my drive on Swiss Drive on Just Park at a cheap rate but don’t expect there would be much interest unless we reach the Premier League.

I've regularly used a driveway on Swiss Drive on JustPark, and it's always gone pretty quickly, so I would be surprised if you didn't get somebody for every game. 

Archived