IGNORED

OTIB Last Man Standing

LastManStanding

13 hours ago, Robbored said:

TM - you seem to have an obsession with me on here and if you think I going to phone you and thereby reveal my phone number I’d be worried that you’d start to stalk me...........Jeez............that’s a scary thought!

Apperently if you dial 141 before the number, it is untraceable to the other person. Happy to help.

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Apperently if you dial 141 before the number, it is untraceable to the other person. Happy to help.

Thanks Horse but I’m not interested in what TMs justifications are for resenting me...........:dunno:

He/she could PM me if he/she really wants me to know but I’m meh about it.........:cool2:

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Thanks Horse but I’m not interested in what TMs justifications are for resenting me...........:dunno:

He/she could PM me if he/she really wants me to know but I’m meh about it.........:cool2:

I don't resent you...... I think your a ****

Calling someone a he\she in this day of age...... tut tut tut....... 

I will play if free and fun, adding money complicates things.

I might even chuck some money into a personal pot  eachtime I enter and donate it to CHSW myself. I hope they won’t be expecting a fortune though as I got knocked out first round last time. ?

22 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm in. Two questions though.

1) What's CHSW?

2) What's the Championship?

1) Children’s Hospice South West - Charlton Farm - Hospice for ill children (DM me if you want more info).  City’s charity for a number of years.  

I believe your mob also have supported it over the past couple of years too in different ways ??????

One of your players....Mr Little....was an ambassador there during his City day’s

2) a pipedream ?

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

1) Children’s Hospice South West - Charlton Farm - Hospice for ill children (DM me if you want more info).  City’s charity for a number of years.  

I believe your mob also have supported it over the past couple of years too in different ways ??????

One of your players....Mr Little....was an ambassador there during his City day’s

2) a pipedream ?

I'm in then :)

Archived