IGNORED

Mark Ashton interview

Red Army 75

29 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Freedom of speech for The Swedish One! I don’t listen to interviews with people with bleached teeth either!

I don't listen to people with bleached teeth - I use my ears.

Where has 'trading' come from this summer?

I detest that phrase more than the old favourite website headline 'City deal in xxxxx' when we made a signing

Bullshit bingo

Hate to detract from the (seemingly) great work that has happened this summer to date, but had to get that off my chest ?

27 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I detest that phrase more than the old favourite website headline 'City deal in xxxxx' when we made a signing

Bullshit bingo

Hate to detract from the (seemingly) great work that has happened this summer to date, but had to get that off my chest ?

It's shorthand and less of a mouthful than saying there will be players going out as well as coming in. Otherwise he would just refer to signings.

44 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Bullshit bingo

As Dylan said " the times they are a changing" communication is fluid, i think M A  has all the right words, although they maybe buzz words they are lightyears from what we are used too, just look at the results

9 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Bullshit bingo

Chill, if that is that bothers you , your'e in a good place

11 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Bullshit bingo

Player trading has been used for at least 25 years now

On 20/07/2019 at 11:08, Monkeh said:

Player trading has been used for at least 25 years now

I have never heard it before this season. 25 years, bollocks

On 20/07/2019 at 11:32, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

They have always been a bit behind from Cam.... they cant help it bless them....?:laughcont:?

You can **** off as well ?

Archived