IGNORED

Just 16 more days to go.......

wendyredredrobin

............ before we commence our season against the mighty Leeds, sell out crowd, live on Sky and I, for one can't wait.

Expectations are high with the signings of 2 great defenders in Tomas Kalas and Jay Dalilva a quality keeper in Daniel Bentley and a promising attacking midfielder in Sammy Szmodics. However, the overall team looks very little different to that which was not good enough to reach the play offs last term.

Maybe an extra year of experience might be enough to propel us into the top 6 this time, but most of us can clearly see that a quality forward may be all that is needed for a top 2 berth.

Korey Smith will not be fit for a while and we don't really seem to have anyone to fill that role.  His presence also seems to have an impact on Marlon Pack who ended the season poorly due to getting up for too many night feeds.

I do believe that we will sign a striker, whoever that might be and really feel that this is going to be that promotion season we have all been waiting for.

With more than 15,000 season cards sold, I believe and regular 20k plus attendances, our support could make a difference too if we are positive and vocal enough.

How you see the season going? Where do you think we will finish and have we spent our money wisely? Is this going to be the year, do you think?

Archived