IGNORED

Car sticker

City fan 1982

17 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I doubt it. It was definitely a thing back in the old days though.

Just wondering if I should take the car sticker down. I see loads of cars with Leeds stickers in the back window and they are far more hated club than us I believe. 

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not a fan of car stickers as it tempts away fans and sags to trash your motor.

I had a bin thrown through my back window when I lived on Glos Rd, the evening after the filth’s first home game at the Mem. *****.

On 21/07/2019 at 17:55, Pezo said:

Has this happened to anyone in recent times? 

My car was trashed at Barnsley (in the Andy Cole days) when it had no stickers etc - just a reference to Bristol on my number plate in tiny letters underneath the actual registration number - if they wanna find you, they will!

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

My car was trashed at Barnsley (in the Andy Cole days) when it had no stickers etc - just a reference to Bristol on my number plate in tiny letters underneath the actual registration number - if they wanna find you, they will!

Indeed. And I guess lots of us drive to games with W at the start of the reg, which is a giveaway.

That said, I guess things have changed since those days. There's an extraordinary number of cars in Sheffield with "OWL" as part of the ref number. Or maybe there's just a lot of windscreen repair businesses in Sheffield too. 

On 21/07/2019 at 18:17, Pezo said:

Just wondering if I should take the car sticker down. I see loads of cars with Leeds stickers in the back window and they are far more hated club than us I believe. 

I wouldn't worry about it, the chances of one of the 7 remaining Bristol Rovers fans seeing it is pretty low. 

More chance of a bird shitting on it

Archived