IGNORED

3 up 3 down

BetterRedthanBlue

Good grief - the majority of people who have responded to this thread are predicting that Warnock will get his NINTH promotion at the end of next season - I thought he was an object of ridicule, disdain and hatred on here?! It seems that some are finally seeing the light - if you wanna get out the championship you employ Neil (not Colin - that’s just cringey and small-time) ... and before the usual suspects start bleating, I have NEVER said he is a premier league manager, I’ve only and always said you use him to get up there, then appoint someone better suited to that level ... good to see his popularity rising though! ✌️??

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Good grief - the majority of people who have responded to this thread are predicting that Warnock will get his NINTH promotion at the end of next season - I thought he was an object of ridicule, disdain and hatred on here?! It seems that some are finally seeing the light - if you wanna get out the championship you employ Neil (not Colin - that’s just cringey and small-time) ... and before the usual suspects start bleating, I have NEVER said he is a premier league manager, I’ve only and always said you use him to get up there, then appoint someone better suited to that level ... good to see his popularity rising though! ✌️??

To be fair to him he done well with sheff u in the prem and was very unlucky to be relegated and actually did ok with Cardiff last year with a squad with no prem quality in it 

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

if you wanna get out the championship you employ Neil (not Colin - that’s just cringey and small-time) ...

Hard to argue with his credentials for this league...probably second to none. But have to disagree re the 'Colin' tag, which I don't think has lost any of its funniness. I'll happily call him this for as long as he is manager of C*rdiff or any of our rivals. 

Fulham, Boro, West Brom up

Reading, Birmingham, Barnsley down

Up; Cardiff, Stoke (think Jones is a good manager and with a pre season and end of last season think he’ll do well there)

Down, Birmingham, QPR , Charlton 

I don’t think Luton will do as well as some are predicting , lost a couple of players but don’t think they will go down.

think Barnsley may have a good season , and Derby to struggle 

Can't believe the amount of people suggesting that Cardiff's new rock in defence is mid-table standard and that it's not worth getting Bobby back if given a chance... then predicting them to go up!

FWIW I disagree on both counts, i.e. think Flint and Bobby are definitely promotion calibre, but that the rest of their team isn't up to it. Cardiff nothing special for me.

Fulham, Stoke and us up. Barnsley, Charlton and Wigan down.

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

There's a big difference between liking someone and acknowledging their success.

I don't think there are many who'd argue that he's not successful. I just wouldn't want his style of 'success' for my club. It's vile to watch (think Rotherham three years ago and that game at Cardiff two years ago, which has to be one of the worst games of football I've seen in my life), and it's not sustainable. 

He has the added advantage of parachute money this time of course. FWIW I don't see them going up this year either. 

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm more surprised that the majority of people who responded before you think we will go up.

34 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

I'm more surprised that the majority of people who responded before you think we will go up.

Same. It's the home fan delusion every team has in the off season. Bookies have it at 20/1 which if about right, nothing in our recent history suggests we will be promoted and our key weaknesses from last season have not been addressed. 

2 hours ago, Cider red said:

Luton won't go down, they're on the up again and play good footy, Kenilworth road is a horrible little ground to go to when packed. Proper old-school 

Haven’t exactly strengthened over the summer and in fact have got worse on paper so I have them to go down. Not a massive fan of their manager as well so think they will come unstuck 

28 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Same. It's the home fan delusion every team has in the off season. Bookies have it at 20/1 which if about right, nothing in our recent history suggests we will be promoted and our key weaknesses from last season have not been addressed. 

Fake news. 7/1

Archived