IGNORED

Tammy

TempleRed

I see Tammy Abraham started and scored for Chelsea in there friendly against Barcelona this morning. I hope he has a break through season under frank lampard this season with the quality chelsea have in there squad he could easily score 20+ in the prem IMO.

50 minutes ago, TempleRed said:

I see Tammy Abraham started and scored for Chelsea in there friendly against Barcelona this morning. I hope he has a break through season under frank lampard this season with the quality chelsea have in there squad he could easily score 20+ in the prem IMO.

I get what you are saying but not sure he is quite at that level yet.

12 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I don't think Chelsea strikers ever score 20+ a season, do they? 

Yeh they do ... Drogba scored 70 goals in just 2 seasons, Hasselbaink scored 55 goals over 2 seasons, Costa scored over 20 goals twice in 3 seasons, Torres got over 20 in a season, Lampard got 20 in a season twice, Anelka got 25 goals in one season...

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh they do ... Drogba scored 70 goals in just 2 seasons, Hasselbaink scored 55 goals over 2 seasons, Costa scored over 20 goals twice in 3 seasons, Torres got over 20 in a season, Lampard got 20 in a season twice, Anelka got 25 goals in one season...

Yes, but these ones aside... :)

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Bet he wishes he hadn't said that now.

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Only a die hard Chelsea fan would know those stats...

Wael is that you? 

?

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Torres got 20 in a season for Chelsea? He had a nightmare there didn't he?

Seeing as theyr'e both London boys, we should get Tammy to have a word with Nketiah, and tell him how wonderful Bristol City are, and how it will help his career enormously if he comes to Ashton Gate.  That, beautiful women and cider will surely convince young Eddie to come on down?

3 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

28 in all competitions in 12/13

28 League appearances in 12/13  not goals,  he got 11 in 41 according to Wiki. He got total of 20 in 110 appearances for them in the League.

Assuming Wiki is correct mind, I just remember him having a torrid time there and seemed to be a shadow of his Liverpool days

3 hours ago, wood_red said:

28 League appearances in 12/13  not goals,  he got 11 in 41 according to Wiki. He got total of 20 in 110 appearances for them in the League.

Assuming Wiki is correct mind, I just remember him having a torrid time there and seemed to be a shadow of his Liverpool days

12/13 appearances 64 goals 22

Total chelsea appearances 172 goals 45

Wikipedia is crap for stats i dont know where they get them from ..

1 hour ago, prankerd said:

12/13 appearances 64 goals 22

Total chelsea appearances 172 goals 45

Wikipedia is crap for stats i dont know where they get them from ..

To be fair I looked at the wrong season (13/14). I thought the 20+ statement is about Prem goals though and Torres got 8 in 36 in the League in 12/13 and total of only 20 in 110 games.

6 hours ago, maxjak said:

Seeing as theyr'e both London boys, we should get Tammy to have a word with Nketiah, and tell him how wonderful Bristol City are, and how it will help his career enormously if he comes to Ashton Gate.  That, beautiful women and cider will surely convince young Eddie to come on down?

Has Eddie passed his driving test yet..?

Archived