IGNORED

Leeds Documentary

elhombrecito

18 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Anyone actually been watching this?

I couldn't get through the first episode, with all the vomit inducing talk of the best fans in the world etc ?

Just finished it, watching the early season arrogance is great when you know it all falls apart at the end. The Daniel James bit is interesting.

Easy going commute fodder to watch.

17 minutes ago, swampy said:

bigger club by far than City and another very intelligent quote "I'd rather eat my own cock than watch that shit."  so embarrassing ... 

How about you just **** the **** off from OUR forum then, you tedious waste of oxygen.

We know you look down your nose at all football fans, and City fans in particular, through the vituperative slurry you spew every time you post.

Arrogant, pompous, hubristic, boring, repetitive shite seeking to undermine Bristol City FC and its supporters is all that you seem to be capable of.

May I suggest that you piss off on your high horse to a rugby forum and please, please, please stay there- perhaps spunking on biscuits with your mouth breathing, hooray henry pals (see, it's easy to make up sweeping stereotypical statements about all the followers of a given sport isn't it).

You are, I am afraid, a giant arsehole.

p.s I really couldn't give a flying one how debased and awful you think this post makes this particular scummy football fan, because I will go to bed tonght not being you x

5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

How about you just **** the **** off from OUR forum then, you tedious waste of oxygen.

We know you look down your nose at all football fans, and City fans in particular, through the vituperative slurry you spew every time you post.

Arrogant, pompous, hubristic, boring, repetitive shite seeking to undermine Bristol City FC and its supporters is all that you seem to be capable of.

May I suggest that you piss off on your high horse to a rugby forum and please, please, please stay there- perhaps spunking on biscuits with your mouth breathing, hooray henry pals (see, it's easy to make up sweeping stereotypical statements about all the followers of a given sport isn't it).

p.s I really couldn't give a flying one how debased and awful you think this post makes this particular scummy football fan, because I will go to bed tonght not being you x

Please get off the fence and say what you really think.

19 minutes ago, Stortz said:

You not keen on swampy mate ?

28 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I know that as a Mod, I should really tell you off for attacking the poster and not the post, but nah you're 100% spot on. 

9 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I know that as a Mod, I should really tell you off for attacking the poster and not the post, but nah you're 100% spot on. 

Sorry, he's been boiling my piss for ages and that was the final straw haha.

I'm happy to edit every 'you' to 'your post' if you'd sooner!

11 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Makes me wonder why I got a warning for disguising a swear word. I assume many had to have counselling after my antics ?

A bit like inconsistent refereeing I suppose. 

11 hours ago, Pheasant plucker said:

Jesus Christ you're a tedious arsehat. 

11 hours ago, Stortz said:

Sorry, he's been boiling my piss for ages and that was the final straw haha.

I'm happy to edit every 'you' to 'your post' if you'd sooner!

I am still awaiting his reply to my post on the Crowd for Swansea  thread, clearly @swampy loves to fish, as he is not interested in debating like a proper forum user.

Might watch this after I finish the Sunderland one, which is quite a good insight into a club behind the scenes.

cant get past the Sunderland fans singing you’re not fit to wear the shirt and booing them in the early parts of games they had every chance of getting something from with a bit of support. Their fans had as much to do with their downfall as everything else that went on IMO

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Might watch this after I finish the Sunderland one, which is quite a good insight into a club behind the scenes.

cant get past the Sunderland fans singing you’re not fit to wear the shirt and booing them in the early parts of games they had every chance of getting something from with a bit of support. Their fans had as much to do with their downfall as everything else that went on IMO

The Sunderland documentary I really enjoyed. 

18 hours ago, swampy said:

bigger club by far than City and another very intelligent quote "I'd rather eat my own cock than watch that shit."  so embarrassing ... 

Thanks for your reply. I have refrained from replying to a number of your posts on various occasions, mostly because I don't like to get involved in confrontation on the forum, and also because I don't want to waste my time with attention seekers such as yourself. However, on this occasion, you have my attention, so well done.

Firstly, the comment itself was a joke. Obviously I would not want to eat my own cock. Sometimes on this forum people like to have something called "a laugh"... You should try it some time. The comment was not serious, and I do not take life on this forum as seriously as you do.

Further to that I did not question the size of Leeds United FC. I am aware that they are seen as a big club, so I am not sure why you thought that was relevant. The reason that I do not want to watch the documentary is because I find Leeds fans very tedious, they take themselves very seriously, and are very condescending to other people. Does that sound familiar Swampy?

Every time there is a post where the topic is, or simply mentions, trouble at football, general fan behaviour at football (oh those naughty swear words), or drinking at football, up you pop with your opinions on how well behaved rugby fans are, how much better the match day experience is, there's no trouble at rugby because rugby fans are oh so well behaved (proven to be untrue), and just how stupid and unintelligent all those drunk fighty football fans are. It has become incredibly tedious to see you keep rolling out this rhetoric, and as previously mentioned it's attention seeking more than anything else, as you keep repeating the same thing over and over, and you know you'll get a reaction.

Finally.... how dare you come on to an internet football forum and question other peoples intelligence. (I know this isn't the first time you have done this) Who do you think you are with that kind of attitude? You have never met me, you know absolutely nothing about me, my personal life or my history. Yet you think for some reason you can be condescending to myself and others. In fact not just others but football fans in general on a football forum. You are entitled to your opinion on here as we all are, however your self-righteous, condescending, smug attitude absolutely stinks and is becoming increasingly unwelcome.

I look forward to your well thought out intelligent reply....

Archived