IGNORED

STFC v BCFC

swindon fan

I see we have a friendly against you this afternoon at Swindon Supermarine’s Ground. You have requested a media coverage blackout.

Got a few secret trialists I presume. No idea what sort of side we’re putting out as we played Man Utd U23s last night. If I get any info on who’s appearing I’ll let you know. Almost impossible for a few stragglers not being able to get in.

7 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

I see we have a friendly against you this afternoon at Swindon Supermarine’s Ground. You have requested a media coverage blackout.

Got a few secret trialists I presume. No idea what sort of side we’re putting out as we played Man Utd U23s last night. If I get any info on who’s appearing I’ll let you know. Almost impossible for a few stragglers not being able to get in.

Do you think you’ll win the league by November again this season?

8 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

Would you be good enough to particularly listen for any ‘Eddie’ shouts 

Thanks in advance 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Would you be good enough to particularly listen for any ‘Eddie’ shouts 

Thanks in advance 

That would of course be this chap rather than me.

220px-1_Eddie_Nketiah_2018.jpg

Edward Keddar Nketiah (born 30 May 1999) is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Arsenal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Nketiah

20 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

We have Forest Green tonight with our first team squad so imagine this will be our under 23s and youth team 

2 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

I honestly don’t remember - apart from your (City fans) never ending reminders!

The sending off was the best bit IMO! Justice for you wearing that gut churning away kit.

I rather think that we had the last laugh. Especially after you were backscuttled at AG.

5 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

I honestly don’t remember - apart from your (City fans) never ending reminders!

The sending off was the best bit IMO! Justice for you wearing that gut churning away kit.

Uhmmmm.....

Justice

hmmmm

yes ....... justice was us romping the title scoring goals for fun ....., destroying you live on Sky (Despite your UFC approach) along the way......whilst that moron Brando ,Stephens ,the Thompson Twins and their wholly dislikeable rabble choked and were dismantled in 40 mins or so at Wembley..... Justice

And that was all before ? you dropped into League 2 ! 

Justice :thumbsup:

Ah, well. We’ve all been there. Things could be looking up. The council has sold the freehold of the CG to Power/Supporters Trust 50/50. An Aussie businessman has bought 15% of the club with a view to redeveloping the ground.

Whether it all turns out well or is another Rovers-style con job, time will tell.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

Ah, well. We’ve all been there. Things could be looking up. The council has sold the freehold of the CG to Power/Supporters Trust 50/50. An Aussie businessman has bought 15% of the club with a view to redeveloping the ground.

Whether it all turns out well or is another Rovers-style con job, time will tell.

With us also playing Forest Green tonight, it would be interesting to see who plays in this fixture

"Redeveloping" the County Ground? That's interesting. Judging by the state of it I suspect you mean bulldozing and relocating to Oxford. Better facilities [as in proper toilets, running water & fully covered seating areas] you know, all the things you don't currently provide throughout the "stadium" 

17 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

As in build the stadium and you'll fill it in thousands, we've heard that somewhere before

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

As in build the stadium and you'll fill it in thousands, we've heard that somewhere before

Well, it’s not really for you to worry about. No doubt without Lansdown and his fantastic support you’d probably be in a similar position.

Anyway, I only posted to give you a heads up.

3 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Taylor Moore 

Patterson

Dasilva

Pack

Matty Taylor 

Opi Edwards

Diedhiou

Semenyo

Gilmartin

Adelakun

Vyner 

Wollacott

Jonny Smith

Lemonheigh-Evans

Staff

Lee Johnson

Dean Holden 

Jamie McAllister.

"Media Blackout At Swindon's Request" 

Interesting. Who to believe. Wellens said last evening anyone was welcome to rock up and watch.

5 minutes ago, swindon fan said:

Well, it’s not really for you to worry about. No doubt without Lansdown and his fantastic support you’d probably be in a similar position.

Anyway, I only posted to give you a heads up.

All good banter mate

Dont take too much offence

Ta for the heads up

And if Steve Lansdown wasn’t about - we’d be fine

Wed get ourselves some mega rich Jordanian bankers to take us on the up

Archived