IGNORED

STFC v BCFC

swindon fan

4 hours ago, swindon fan said:

Well, it’s not really for you to worry about. No doubt without Lansdown and his fantastic support you’d probably be in a similar position.

Anyway, I only posted to give you a heads up.

No offence meant, we've been there, its all banter & thanks for the heads up

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

That’s Taylor Moore. I was prepared for the fact he may have gained some weight.

And some height.

“Thats the thing, you probably won’t recognise him at all”

Yes, definitely TM, wore 23 v Derby too.

Is number 7 Opi Edwards....looks too slight to be Adelakun.

Vyner 26.

I meant to add that the majority still see that cock Thomson amongst others dancing around at the final whistle celebrating winning the league and all in front of the away fans. Talk about incensing the crowd. You only have to see Flint & Frankie Fielding's refusal to shake hands with your players to understand some of the antics that went on.

Unfortunately for you (apart from your manager), everyone else from your fat controller chairman down acted like cocks that night. Quite how your club got away with that no one knows. Very disrespectful & very unsporting whoever the opposition is.

Not your finest moment.

1 minute ago, Swede said:

I meant to add that the majority still see that cock Thomson amongst others dancing around at the final whistle celebrating winning the league and all in front of the away fans. Talk about incensing the crowd. You only have to see Flint & Frankie Fielding's refusal to shake hands with your players to understand some of the antics that went on.

Unfortunately for you (apart from your manager), everyone else from your fat controller chairman down acted like cocks that night. Quite how your club got away with that no one knows. Very disrespectful & very unsporting whoever the opposition is.

Not your finest moment.

Then us fans got herded out like cattle by the old bill who failed to deal with missiles from Swindon fans including a coins.

I remember Wilbs saying afterwards that he has never seen a chairman act that way before. Well look where they are now back in their rightful place, the worst professional club in the south west.

Swindon fan here and you're right the Thomson brothers, a few of the other players and the chairman were wrong in how they reacted that day and fair play to you lot as it could have got nasty at the end. Also the way your fans were herded together is probably down to history 70's-90's when you used to bring a large hooligan element who would be looking to cause trouble but I think that' was a sign of the times when every club had their thugs but having been to many City games since the late 70's I'm no that's aware that Swindon caused any trouble on your patch but I stand to be corrected. 

All the negative stuff aside I do follow your games etc often visit your lovely City Centre and generally want to see you in the Premiership as it's been too long for a club the size of yours with a fanbase to match the likes of Leicester, wolves, Southampton and more

I for one miss playing you guys and was hoping for a full on friendly this pre-season so will just have to hope that we get you in them EFL Cup or the FA Cup but we very rarely make the third round so it may take a few years

love the banter you have with the Gas and how you two have gone your separate ways and with a little luck we could well trade places with them next season! 

32 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Swindon fan here and you're right the Thomson brothers, a few of the other players and the chairman were wrong in how they reacted that day and fair play to you lot as it could have got nasty at the end. Also the way your fans were herded together is probably down to history 70's-90's when you used to bring a large hooligan element who would be looking to cause trouble but I think that' was a sign of the times when every club had their thugs but having been to many City games since the late 70's I'm no that's aware that Swindon caused any trouble on your patch but I stand to be corrected. 

All the negative stuff aside I do follow your games etc often visit your lovely City Centre and generally want to see you in the Premiership as it's been too long for a club the size of yours with a fanbase to match the likes of Leicester, wolves, Southampton and more

I for one miss playing you guys and was hoping for a full on friendly this pre-season so will just have to hope that we get you in them EFL Cup or the FA Cup but we very rarely make the third round so it may take a few years

love the banter you have with the Gas and how you two have gone your separate ways and with a little luck we could well trade places with them next season! 

What a nice chap.

But wait... you mean you don't prefer the Rovers to us?! I'm horribly confused. 

5 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

What a nice chap.

But wait... you mean you don't prefer the Rovers to us?! I'm horribly confused. 

I've never liked Rovers from the days they played at Eastville where as City I even watched you play Leeds and Man Utd in the 76/77 season 36000 or there abouts 

Yes although way too young to remember 1969! 

Ive see many games v City over the years including a couple of pre-season friendlies of which one was around 1980. Ive fond memories of ex City players Gerry Gow, Trevor Tainton, Chris Garland, Ray Cashley, Tom Richie and many others as well as players we got from you who served us well Christian Roberts, Howard Pritchard, and Lee Peacock.

We've had our ups and downs since the famous season we last played you in league one but hopefully the chairman who nobody wants is backing the manager and we can get back to league one again soon 

3 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Yes although way too young to remember 1969! 

Ive see many games v City over the years including a couple of pre-season friendlies of which one was around 1980. Ive fond memories of ex City players Gerry Gow, Trevor Tainton, Chris Garland, Ray Cashley, Tom Richie and many others as well as players we got from you who served us well Christian Roberts, Howard Pritchard, and Lee Peacock.

We've had our ups and downs since the famous season we last played you in league one but hopefully the chairman who nobody wants is backing the manager and we can get back to league one again soon 

Are you stable financially ?

47 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I've never liked Rovers from the days they played at Eastville where as City I even watched you play Leeds and Man Utd in the 76/77 season 36000 or there abouts 

For what its worth, I must confess that despite joining in with the chants back in the day, I could never see a resemblance between your star man Don Rogers and a duck, he was a top player.

Quack!! Quack!!   joking? 

Archived