IGNORED

Season tickets have started arriving

Dollymarie

• Admin
15 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

I was reading this thread and my wife and i were having a good moan about why they couldn't be delivered earlier and then we noticed we'd had some mail, they'd just arrived!

All of them or just your two?

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Simple. Steve Lansdown is bored in Guernsey and he needs something to keep him amused. He’s sat there now, looking at the forum, holding his sides as he falls about laughing at at the angst he’s causing 

Didn’t you check the postmark?

Guernsey.

Clearly Steve, Maggie and Jon are sat around the dining room table now folding the letters and placing them in the envelopes.

FFP is hitting Clubs hard you know.

Steve can you get on the Members Cards now? Thanks muchly and for fun, can you start on the Z’s and work backwards through the alphabet? Should get mine in time for the January sales then.

• Admin

Was I the only one who thought the accompanying letter was just odd how it was just signed "Mark"??

Assume it was penned by Mark Ashton? 

Also does anyone know if we get a free rugby ticket this season,  I haven't seen anything mentioned either way? 

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Good thought 

But vast majority (10000 +) of the tickets are purchased in March , by loyal fans who renew or people signing up and demonstrating their backing 5 months in advance  

Not too much to ask to get those out in say June and inform anyone purchasing after the initial sale that theirs will be released in the pre season batch

Just Two batches

Surely it’s to allow the fixtures card to be added in ....

oh wait ... 

23 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Why does anyone actually need their season ticket any earlier than the day before the game?

It's Tuesday. For those (myself included) who haven't yet recieved their ticket, there are still five days that it could arrive on. 

episode 2 friends GIF

I wanted my season card for the the Palace game so I could get discounts on food/drink on the concourse before the game. 

They didn't arrive in time and they couldn't give me a discount with last years SC. So I had to pay full price for everything. 

That's why I wanted mine before Sunday. 

17 hours ago, phantom said:

Was I the only one who thought the accompanying letter was just odd how it was just signed "Mark"??

Assume it was penned by Mark Ashton? 

Also does anyone know if we get a free rugby ticket this season,  I haven't seen anything mentioned either way? 

Perhaps signed by “Mark” Kelly, managing director Ashton Gate?

I don’t recall the letter, must got straight in the recycling!

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It’s ok , the SLO has checked his list and spoken to the player and Kasey has said

’No problem , as long as his wife is ‘

:thumbsup:

Just had a phone call from brother in law it's arrived at his house so Kasey will have to go elsewhere

• Admin
25 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If it doesn’t arrive , they’ve previously printed you off a ticket on the day (You will need I’d) 

A pain but the Worse case scenario - So don’t overly panic

This

People WILL still get in on Sunday, a bit of a pain in the arse but there are worse things in life to be worrying about

Archived