IGNORED

Season tickets have started arriving

Dollymarie

Looks like most arriving and this moan-fest is in danger of running out of steam. So........anyone else still waiting for their car park pass for the season? They don't come cheap, again all paid for weeks ago, and still no sign of mine, and postman has just been today. Kasey is going to be busy tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Barkhamred said:

Twitter message yesterday said that the car park attendants would have a list of names so don’t worry if your pass has not arrived. Hope it works as still waiting for ours.

I’m in the same boat, no parking ticket. It’s fair enough you give your name to the attendant on the gate, but why does this club make things so difficult. I paid quite a while ago and two days before the first game still waiting for my car pass.

• Admin
40 minutes ago, Barkhamred said:

Our car park pass has just arrived this morning. Hope others are also on their way. Agree, no need to leave it so late.

Joking aside, it is un-necessary why so many things are left to the last moment by the club

These things can cause anxiety to people that really don't need to be dealing with silly things like this

12 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

No sign of my Forever Bristol membership card which I paid for in June.

Just as well I didn't load a ticket for Sunday on it...

I emailed the club last weekend and was told they were due to be posted out by mid week - that obviously went well, still not received ours yet either.

On 01/08/2019 at 19:20, mattyali said:

Mine has turned up.........It's to my old address that I moved out of nearly a year ago, it's over 30 miles away and I don't drive so you know all good!!!!!

star trek facepalm GIF

Yes, mine went to my old address despite me changing my address on my account when I moved in June.  I was told that was because the data was sent to the distributors at that time.  So why is it a month later when the tickets turn up?

They also send all their email communications to my old email address which will close down soon.  I had a slightly frustrating discussion with Customer Services about it.  Oddly there is no way to change my email address on my account, not that it seems to make any difference even when Customer Services do it for you.

BCFC and computer systems eh? 

Still not received ours yet have contacted club they also told me they had been posted early this week. Have now requested paper ticket, hope these arrive in this mornings post !!! The whole system seems shambles this year. I was also told last week that the delay was due to the Palace game last Saturday! As it was thought that some of us would turn up & try to use season ticket for that match !

I can see a big queue at the ticket office on Sunday and some of us still outside the ground at kick off 

Just found this on the website.I booked and paid for my season ticket 16/03/2019,still hasn't arrived.

I wonder what is meant by booking in advance.

TICKETS

The match is pay on the day for home supporters only. To purchase a ticket, call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 (option one).

Alternatively, the Matchday Ticket Office - adjacent to the Atyeo statue - will be open from 12pm until just after kick-off.

We advise booking in advance to avoid queues on the day.

On 02/08/2019 at 13:58, phantom said:

Joking aside, it is un-necessary why so many things are left to the last moment by the club

These things can cause anxiety to people that really don't need to be dealing with silly things like this

This is so true.

These tickets should have been guaranteed to be with the owners at least seven days before the first fixture, that way anyone who had not received the ticket could have contacted the club for a replacement that would have arrived before the first game.

No doubt the office has had to deal with unnecessary calls from people concerned about their tickets only for them to arrive the next day.

Not rocket science, the additional cost of dealing with all the calls and emails makes the club less profitable, and generates bad publicity and ill will.

1 hour ago, Countryfile said:

This is so true.

These tickets should have been guaranteed to be with the owners at least seven days before the first fixture, that way anyone who had not received the ticket could have contacted the club for a replacement that would have arrived before the first game.

No doubt the office has had to deal with unnecessary calls from people concerned about their tickets only for them to arrive the next day.

Not rocket science, the additional cost of dealing with all the calls and emails makes the club less profitable, and generates bad publicity and ill will.

Also makes unnecessary work for the ticket office whose time would be better spent actually posting out the tickets earlier.

3 hours ago, Abingdon Red said:

I don't understand why, for existing season ticket holders sat in the same seat (or the vast majority), they don't just load the season ticket onto your current card, rather than having to send a new one out each year.

There hasn’t been a new card issued every year though.

Perhaps some technology upgrades are responsible for a new card to be issued this time?

On 01/08/2019 at 19:20, mattyali said:

Mine has turned up.........It's to my old address that I moved out of nearly a year ago, it's over 30 miles away and I don't drive so you know all good!!!!!

star trek facepalm GIF

Same. I thought it was a cider influenced error but seeing a few on here, I can it wasn't my fault. 

On 02/08/2019 at 21:07, robin_unreliant said:

No sign of my Forever Bristol membership card which I paid for in June.

Just as well I didn't load a ticket for Sunday on it...

same here, pad in June but still not received the membership.

Do we know what the issue is

11 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

There hasn’t been a new card issued every year though.

Perhaps some technology upgrades are responsible for a new card to be issued this time?

No other reason than marketing. new crest needed to be changed.  I'd have be happy with a plain white card with no writing on it.  However I'll have to spend time in a queue tomorrow doing something that I shouldn't have to be doing. 

Do I get a gesture of goodwill like those who pre ordered shirts?  

Archived