IGNORED

Season tickets have started arriving

Dollymarie

14 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

No other reason than marketing. new crest needed to be changed.  I'd have be happy with a plain white card with no writing on it.  However I'll have to spend time in a queue tomorrow doing something that I shouldn't have to be doing. 

Do I get a gesture of goodwill like those who pre ordered shirts?  

I’d queue today if I was you or you would of already missed one game.

Yeah mine hasn't turned up yet (but I did only buy it last Friday). Spoke to them earlier and they confirmed still to be sent out in the next couple of weeks. Not an issue though. If it's not arrived by the QPR game, they'll print me a paper ticket to collect. Happy days, all good. 

20 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Yeah mine hasn't turned up yet (but I did only buy it last Friday). Spoke to them earlier and they confirmed still to be sent out in the next couple of weeks. Not an issue though. If it's not arrived by the QPR game, they'll print me a paper ticket to collect. Happy days, all good. 

Agreed that there are ways around it, I actually selected a printed ticket for the QPR game for this very reason.

It's just poor that like many others, I ordered my card July 1st and still waiting (even taking into account I knew they wouldn't be sent out straight away). Also, and this applies less to me, those wanting to buy stuff in kiosks won't get their discounts or reward points. 

I'm not moaning as such I just wanted to make sure I'm not the last one waiting ?

25 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

Agreed that there are ways around it, I actually selected a printed ticket for the QPR game for this very reason.

It's just poor that like many others, I ordered my card July 1st and still waiting (even taking into account I knew they wouldn't be sent out straight away). Also, and this applies less to me, those wanting to buy stuff in kiosks won't get their discounts or reward points. 

I'm not moaning as such I just wanted to make sure I'm not the last one waiting ?

I did have that issue when I went in to the shop the next day to buy a shirt and get the discount (showed the girl at the counter my supporter ID). The club hadn't applied the credit though (and still hadn't until i spoke to them today) so I didn't buy it. Gives me an excuse to wonder down there again though :dancing6:

28 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

We've not got our membership card. We received our STs in good time, and printed tickets for the early away matches and so I've gone with that for the home matches we purchase with our membership - Swansea being the next one.

Bit daft not being able to load them onto a card but hey ho.

Anyway - you're not the last one waiting!

3 hours ago, Redstart said:

Yep - 2 Membership Cards not arrived - emailed them again yesterday for explaination.  Not heard back yet. Piss up and Brewery comes springing to mind

I emailed them about my Membership card not arriving. They replied saying that was because it hadn't been dispatched yet and I'll get it soon after it is. 

I'd put a suitable emoji on now but if I try to open them it locks my browser up every time. @TomF it's all your fault (only kidding probably my crappy Android or Chrome or something).

56 minutes ago, weymouth red said:

Still not got my season tickets yet FFS 

If you have moved recently (6 months) it’s probably gone to your old address, if you told City they seem to have ignored that information for many people.

I would advise people to collect from the ticket office if possible.

On 09/08/2019 at 17:47, robin_unreliant said:

I emailed them about my Membership card not arriving. They replied saying that was because it hadn't been dispatched yet and I'll get it soon after it is. 

I'd put a suitable emoji on now but if I try to open them it locks my browser up every time. @TomF it's all your fault (only kidding probably my crappy Android or Chrome or something).

Same happens to me every time on my phone. 

48 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

I messaged the SLO on Twitter 2 days ago but not had an acknowledgment. Appreciate it's not the biggest issue going on but it's poor service really. 

it seems that the SLO has been very inactive the last few days- at least based on what we can visibly see.

From Saturday afternoon to now, he appears to have made a grand total of one reply on his account- I mean there could be loads of emails, DMs, phone calls etc but we have no way of knowing- from what we can see it's one visible and direct reply in several days.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bristolcityslo&src=typd

25 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

it seems that the SLO has been very inactive the last few days- at least based on what we can visibly see.

From Saturday afternoon to now, he appears to have made a grand total of one reply on his account- I mean there could be loads of emails, DMs, phone calls etc but we have no way of knowing- from what we can see it's one visible and direct reply in several days.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bristolcityslo&src=typd

Yeah it's an awkward one isn't it?! I've always been of the mind to stick up for people in these roles as they must get a lot of rubbish to deal with and it's probably pretty thankless. Tbf, he may have had to take time off for some reason and he's just the middle man but I think it's pretty poor from the club 

10 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

Yeah it's an awkward one isn't it?! I've always been of the mind to stick up for people in these roles as they must get a lot of rubbish to deal with and it's probably pretty thankless. Tbf, he may have had to take time off for some reason and he's just the middle man but I think it's pretty poor from the club 

Agreed- you're right time off and maybe working through catching up on issues could be it. The club though should resource him properly- and that department too. Fairly thankless too I am sure, agreed on that one too.

28 minutes ago, phantom said:

Have you called supporters services?

Being devils advocate I've not seen anywhere where it stated he would reply on Twitter

That's a fair point! 

I've seen he's responded to some on Twitter but appreciate it's unlikely to be his primary role. 

Just wanted to vent a bit really as my Mrs doesn't listen and I was hoping at least 1 person on here would take an interest ?

• Admin
7 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

That's a fair point! 

I've seen he's responded to some on Twitter but appreciate it's unlikely to be his primary role. 

Just wanted to vent a bit really as my Mrs doesn't listen and I was hoping at least 1 person on here would take an interest ?

Only reason I asked, I asked something and he never replied

Got a response today which was good. Still find it staggering that they are yet to even print some of the cards yet alone send them. Cards went on sell at least 6 weeks ago and still some aren't printed?? 

It's not as if they need to be personalised or have individual designs which would delay things. 

Screenshot_20190816-124741_Outlook.jpg

Opening day my season card didn’t work (2 of the others ordered in our group hadn’t arrived by then either) so had to go to supporter services where it was taken off me and given a paper ticket and Gareth Torpy told me I would get my (and my daughters) season ticket re programmed and re-sent to me. Few others there with similar problems. 

Season card still not come back to me today and not heard anything, emails unanswered, so called the supporter services. Now have to go to ticket collection tomorrow to get it.

It has been a bit of a shambles this year and I just don’t really get why?! Not as if sending them out early has any downside to the club either, more people likely to go club shop etc in the build up. Also frustrating Gareth Torpy (supporter services team leader) seems to never reply or do what he says he was going to re re-sending them out).  I get no massive issue but it’s been a bit of a pain in the a$$.  

Same with the membership stuff above. Just seems very badly managed and completely unnecessary! 

Archived