IGNORED

Season tickets have started arriving

Dollymarie

55 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Usually get fixtures. Now we get an advert.(15% discount available on google all year) Great move. Selling out more every single day

Personally I’d rather have a 15% discount card than a fixture card which I can easily print off at home.

But you know, anything to have a pop at the club with...

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Won't that just cause loads more unesessary congestion in that area before the game? It's bad enough there for anyone who just wants to get to the Lansdown Stand as it is.

Jesus wept

Are people that desperate for a bloody fixture card or have I missed something ?

Surely there won’t be queues past the Park ?

Im tech illiterate but even I can look at fixtures on my phone and they appear in my calendar 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Jesus wept

Are people that desperate for a bloody fixture card or have I missed something ?

Surely there won’t be queues past the Park ?

Im tech illiterate but even I can look at fixtures on my phone and they appear in my calendar 

Exactly. I don't think I've ever needed to look at one, ever.

53 minutes ago, phantom said:

I rely on friends to tell me where I have to go next week

I honestly couldn't tell you any of our fixtures after Leeds + Brum

Our second game is Brum?

I am on holiday for Leeds game and could not tell you one date for another fixture.

But chances are Leeds is the only home game I miss although may be touch and go if the match day thread is posted late in the day !!

I always double check the fixture list in the card before leaving the house for a game.

It's not that I don't know who we're playing, I do - just my way of making absolutely sure it's not an old season card.

Grabbed an old one on the way out once before and spent 20 minutes outside the ground with the game in progress while the stewards sorted it out.

I wasn't alone either - there were about a dozen of us in the same boat.

Got my new one today, fixture card to follow asap - COYR.

Archived