IGNORED

Season tickets have started arriving

Dollymarie

6 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I always double check the fixture list in the card before leaving the house for a game.

It's not that I don't know who we're playing, I do - just my way of making absolutely sure it's not an old season card.

Grabbed an old one on the way out once before and spent 20 minutes outside the ground with the game in progress while the stewards sorted it out.

I wasn't alone either - there were about a dozen of us in the same boat.

Got my new one today, fixture card to follow asap - COYR.

Different design this season might be a clue?

50 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Mine still not arrived.  Maybe they are sending out in alphabetical order and I am a long way down the alphabet.  Either that or that bloody Saghead postman has nicked it.

One of our three have arrived yesterday, nothing today, we all have the same (early alphabetically) surname, so I shoot down your theory, sorry.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Mine still not arrived.  Maybe they are sending out in alphabetical order and I am a long way down the alphabet.  Either that or that bloody Saghead postman has nicked it.

Another one of mine arrived today. All the ones that have arrived so far are at the beginning of the alphabet. The two I’m still waiting for have a surname beginning with P, so maybe you’re right. 

I see on Twitter there is an error on all cards that have already been dispatched 

All issued cards will need to be exchanged before Leeds game

Anyone who hasn’t got theirs will have a rectified / new one next week which will be fine 

?

EDIT

Ahhhhh - False alarm

Hope you smug gits ? who have yours didn’t cuss too loudly

:yawn:

Well, it's Monday and now 6 days away from the Leeds game and my season card has still not arrived.

Am I the only one left or are a few more of you still waiting?

Why do they have to leave it so late? Why couldn't they have been sent weeks ago?

How long should I leave it before ringing the club?  What happens if it doesn't arrive by the weekend?

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Well, it's Monday and now 6 days away from the Leeds game and my season card has still not arrived.

Why do they have to leave it so late? Why couldn't they have been sent weeks ago?

How long should I leave it before ringing the club?  What happens if it doesn't arrive by the weekend?

Haven't had mine yet .

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Havnt had mine WRR and I would anticipate thousands of others the same

Think mine was 3 days before last season - Dont start panicking until Thursday at least 

I agree , why they have to leave it so late to send them out when we paid for them in March is beyond me

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And you’re in London arnt ya Max ?

Boooooooooooooo

( Remember to slice it in half with a razor blade to see if you’ve won your free gift )

Wasn't expecting it so soon… I won a plastic wallet with a robin on it?

Archived