IGNORED

Season tickets have started arriving

Dollymarie

9 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Did you also have the creepy letter from MA sent to the wrong people?

Mark

COYR

Get it right - very informal. Wonder how many hundreds of people were like who is Mark, thought his name was Jon !!

On 26/07/2019 at 10:06, East End Old Boy said:

Received my card today, so what’s next to worry about?

You walk into T.M. Lewin, flash the card and say "I'd like a look at your waistcoats and braces please".

The old chap with the tape measure around his neck, looks at you like you are something he has just trodden in.

"The track suit trousers and aubergine and lime t-shirts are available at the Disney Store next door Sir".

You'd feel about 1-inch high.

NB: It might actually be a T.M. Lewin discount card, so don't worry about anything.

• Admin
1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I don’t use twitter but am I right in assuming that the new SLO is responding to fan base queries and social media talk pretty quickly Tbf ?

Did Matt Parsons do so before on twitter ?

@BobBobSuperBob This is a new account that appeared recently

He doesn't reply to direct questions (that I have seen), but is postings random comments like above

An improvement on before, just needs to grow the whole interaction a bit more

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I don’t use twitter but am I right in assuming that the new SLO is responding to fan base queries and social media talk pretty quickly Tbf ?

Did Matt Parsons do so before on twitter ?

I think much like previous one - he will comment if it is easy and non-controversial.  I asked him about the beer prices in a nice polite way and have heard jack all so in a less polite way - just another yes man I fear.

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can anyone think of one good , even single reason why the Club can’t send out Season Tickets earlier ?

Simple. Steve Lansdown is bored in Guernsey and he needs something to keep him amused. He’s sat there now, looking at the forum, holding his sides as he falls about laughing at at the angst he’s causing 

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I guess they have bulk deals for the production, packaging and posting Bob.  If they do it all in one big batch as late as possible, it costs less

Good thought 

But vast majority (10000 +) of the tickets are purchased in March , by loyal fans who renew or people signing up and demonstrating their backing 5 months in advance  

Not too much to ask to get those out in say June and inform anyone purchasing after the initial sale that theirs will be released in the pre season batch

Just Two batches

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can anyone think of one good , even single reason why the Club can’t send out Season Tickets earlier ?

Staff holidays, new logo change, they only got the fixtures in June. 

Nope, no reason why it shouldn’t be quicker. I honestly think staff like to see our panic on here. And of course people phoning up to ask makes the staff look busy in the offices ?

26 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Someone would moan that it's too early and they will likely lose their ST before the season starts.  FFS.  Can't the club do anything right.

etc. etc.

• Admin
51 minutes ago, Meh said:

I think much like previous one - he will comment if it is easy and non-controversial.  I asked him about the beer prices in a nice polite way and have heard jack all so in a less polite way - just another yes man I fear.

FAO @Meh

20190730_101955.jpg

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

FAO @Meh

20190730_101955.jpg

Interesting. So he is simply quoting the prices which we all know and can calculate ourselves and washing over the fact that 2 years ago a pint was £4 and you got discount and now they are £5 and you get discount so we are paying circa 80p more a pint as S/T holders and poor non S/T are at £1 per pint.

I hoped for more I.e. some representation to people in authority that maybe £4.60 region was fairer year on year increase or comparator from 2 years ago and maybe the match day price was too steep.

Ah well people will hopefully talk with their feet !!

Archived