IGNORED

Give us a say

bristolcitysweden

2 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Tommy are the boss with the swedish flag at AG and he also normaly buy the match tickets so we can sit together during the game.

This year we havent discussed the tickets yet.

Tommy you Will read this when you are sober?, do you arrange it as usual?

Thanks Jocke

Think you lads are amazing.  I only have to roll down the hill from Knowle to get to a game. 

I think it's great we have a Swedish contingent.  Could have picked any glamour club to follow.  Not any easy path to walk being a City fan.   Fair play to you lads.  :chant6ez:

Im going alone to see the Leeds game 4 aug. Have to go to London after the game because my flight to Sweden is eatly monda 09.20. Is there any LondonBristolians out there  I can go to London with after the game? Offcause I pay for the lift. Always difficault vs Leeds but this time Im think we will take all points. Always believe COYR!!!

• Admin
14 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Garland-Sweden is now 62 and most of us are heading for the 60's. One guy is 80 and still going very strong.

We probably need to establish ourselves in the top half of the PL to attract masses of new fans.

We have a few gems though in their 20's and they will come good.  

Asking for a friend :whistle:

Any Swedish ladies in your group?

17 hours ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Scandinavian Bransch!

We are based all over Sweden but the biggest groups is from Stockholm and Huskvarna.

I myself are from Huskvarna and against Wigan i’ll bring 9 persons.

We shall also se Sham 69 in Bristol 25 october. The game is sunday the 27th.

See you!

/Jocke

So you're Sham69 fans. Is that why Tommy has more questions than answers?

Just to echo what others have said it's great to know we have fans abroad and are dedicated enough to come over to support  the boys.

16 hours ago, RedSkin said:

Think you lads are amazing.  I only have to roll down the hill from Knowle to get to a game. 

I think it's great we have a Swedish contingent.  Could have picked any glamour club to follow.  Not any easy path to walk being a City fan.   Fair play to you lads.  :chant6ez:

Well said :clap:and so true

and to stick with it with most of  the first ten years being our four year slide to near oblivion

These Swedish Boys , and girls certainly know the meaning , and value , of LOYALTY 

My very favourite trait

??:clap:

We need  election observers for the Scandinavian Branch annual meeting to be held at Horts, 49 Broad Srreet, at 5 p.m. on the Sunday of the Wigan game (27th of October). The successfull applicant (Bristol sport talking) should carry a happy face.

We support equality between men and women and women and are happy to appoint two applicants. But every one is of course welcome. Not a big deal. Totally informal.  

17 hours ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Borlänge is Northsweden a place were the ice bears walk in the streets?

Beautiful at this time of year though I bet! I spent a summer in Ludvika about ten years ago. Lake swimming, football in the sun, bike rides, Sweden in the summer is wonderful.

1 hour ago, numbeast said:

So you're Sham69 fans. Is that why Tommy has more questions than answers?

Just to echo what others have said it's great to know we have fans abroad and are dedicated enough to come over to support  the boys.

No its not Tommy who is going to Sham 69. Its the Huskvarna section.

Hurry up Harry!

4 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

No its not Tommy who is going to Sham 69. Its the Huskvarna section.

Hurry up Harry!

Takes me back to a time when my biggest worry was my 'o' levels and how the City got on in the old first division. Some great music about to. Happy days

1 hour ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

I took this picture autumn 2013. 0-1 defeat vs Sheff U at the Gate. Shite game, own goal.

image.thumb.png.b5fdb311d02225263567a9b7ed055a86.png

I asked someone on here about what happened to it and apparently it rotted in their shed.

I’d love to see a reincarnation. Such a ******* funny flag.

56 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

BobBobSuperBob can you make the annual meeting? If so we would be very happy!

Would Love to Tommy

Pencilled In

Dependent on some issues,  out of my control , will definitely make an effort to say hello and buy you a pint 

Now .........:laughcont: ....... how u feeling about getting me your full name in some way ? ......... or an e-mail add I could communicate to if you prefer ?

I promise you that I would treat the privacy of your details as I would my own

Those mascot shirts need a name on them (Joking before you think I’m setting you up) 

Archived