IGNORED

Arsenal’s Kolasinac - absolutely solid

Fordy62

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

A third Arsenal player, Eddie Nketiah is still missing following the attack. Police are looking for a short, well groomed bearded man and a well dressed, smarmy Brummy both armed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.

What was his coat like? I may be able to assist with the enquiry....

I hadn't realised the 'bounce' was a genuine fighting move.

That said, fair play to the lad for defending himself and his pals property.

(Honestly thought the 'bounce' came before the "peacock', which was a pre cursor to assessing the brand of clothing the opposition might be sporting).

• Admin
10 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I hadn't realised the 'bounce' was a genuine fighting move.

As demonstrated by many football "lads" 

1 hour ago, Unan said:

London is fine and lovely, higher % of people = higher incidents. It's the foreign billionaires with their dirty money tbags the real problem here.

Completely agree with you, this only made the headlines because of who was involved

Expect it happens on all our doorsteps occasionally

1 hour ago, Arkateee said:

Diversity is a strength. Especially in shit hole londonistan. Acid attack capital of the world. 

Disagree, it's what makes our capital city so great.

I often work and spend time around various parts of London, I would certainly feel safer up there than walking around some parts of Bristol

25 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Fair play to him, but I’m not sure that a car is worth risking your life for!

They wanted his watch !

53 minutes ago, phantom said:

As demonstrated by many football "lads" 

Completely agree with you, this only made the headlines because of who was involved

Expect it happens on all our doorsteps occasionally

I often work and spend time around various parts of London, I would certainly feel safer up there than walking around some parts of Bristol

They wanted his watch !

It’s a Timex mind.

34 minutes ago, phantom said:

Absolutely not. While We've had very good people come from all over the world from different cultures and societies, and have integrated very well and contributed. 

To actually think diversity is a strength, and enriches the lives of the indigenous population, is a fallacy. 

When we live in society that now has a fith column, and an example of which (The London Bridge terrorist attack) or the Manchester arena attack, when young girls were blown to bits for the SAKE OF DIVERSITY, we now know the multi cultural lie to be a complete and utter farce, that being pushed to build a one world government. But as long as future generations at schools and universities keep hoarding the diversity bullshit, then things will only continue to get worst. It's like forcing young children to take part in LGBQTZ Lessons, or studying for gender studies degree. Only then you know that western civilisation is doomed. But other than that (COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!) 

2 hours ago, Arkateee said:

Diversity is a strength. Especially in shit hole londonistan. Acid attack capital of the world. 

4 minutes ago, Arkateee said:

Absolutely not. While We've had very good people come from all over the world from different cultures and societies, and have integrated very well and contributed. 

To actually think diversity is a strength, and enriches the lives of the indigenous population, is a fallacy. 

When we live in society that now has a fith column, and an example of which (The London Bridge terrorist attack) or the Manchester arena attack, when young girls were blown to bits for the SAKE OF DIVERSITY, we now know the multi cultural lie to be a complete and utter farce, that being pushed to build a one world government. But as long as future generations at schools and universities keep hoarding the diversity bullshit, then things will only continue to get worst. It's like forcing young children to take part in LGBQTZ Lessons, or studying for gender studies degree. Only then you know that western civilisation is doomed. But other than that (COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!) 

This is on a level with those who say 'I'm not racist but...' and go on to say something blatantly bigoted and ridiculous.

These are horrendous posts. Also needlessly bringing in a comment which shows your intolerance in other areas.

Awful.

No place for that here or anywhere else.

8 minutes ago, Unan said:

When you've been through what Bosnia have been through, a little car robbery is nothing 

Perry Groves was just saying one of the Arsenal lads was saying he’s the hardest man he’s ever come across in football , teammate or opponent

Not nasty / violent ,    just rock solid hard ,  and clearly has a big set of ****

Picked on the wrong bloke - Massive admiration 

• Admin
1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Perry Groves was just saying one of the Arsenal lads was saying he’s the hardest man he’s ever come across in football , teammate or opponent

Not nasty / violent ,    just rock solid hard ,  and clearly has a big set of ****

Picked on the wrong bloke - Massive admiration 

Have to say I know someone from that part of the world and they are as tough as they come, but also one of the calmest and nicest guys you will meet

Archived