IGNORED

Nathan Thompson........

BCFC1512

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Who cares ffs. If he signs good on him and is. Let bygones be bygones 

I'm only worried about whether he is good or not.

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Exactly someone remind us what’s this bloke  done and who is he?

His aim against us was to foul Flint at every opportunity at corners by any means possible. Rugby tackle, UFC etc. We should have had 3 pens that night but unsure if all of them were him (I think they were though)! 

Just now, wood_red said:

His aim against us was to foul Flint at every opportunity at corners by any means possible. Rugby tackle, UFC etc. We should have had 3 pens that night but unsure if all of them were him (I think they were though)! 

Which game!?

10 minutes ago, wood_red said:

You're thinking of Branco. Thompson is the one who was over the top celebrating in front of us at their place when they won 1-0. 

4 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Is he any good? Not heard much of him since that season. If he is then a free signing would be ok. 

He's seems to be one of those players who you hate if he's on the other team but would like in yours 

Can only go on the Pompey people I know who said he has been quality for them,guess lee thinks he is so 

1 minute ago, paul_fox said:

Yeah pretty sure he was the main culpret that night. Was Thompson the one celebrating when Elliott got sent off? 

No , wasnt it Jack Stephens

Thompdon was never far away from anything and a complete **** at the end though

He was aggressive when I saw him for Pompey - he’s that sort of player

Could do a lot worse as back up RB , but I don’t know what that says / means for Vyner

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No , wasnt it Jack Stephens

Thompdon was never far away from anything and a complete **** at the end though

He was aggressive when I saw him for Pompey - he’s that sort of player

Could do a lot worse as back up RB , but I don’t know what that says / means for Vyner

It was Harry Toffolo that was celebrating when Wade got sent off, and after we dicked them 3-0 at the Gate he had to suspend his twitter account!

Archived