IGNORED

Season Ticket Shop Discount

Simon79

5 hours ago, kivsy said:

The thing that baffles me is when for example there is a cup game , I don’t take my season ticket as I don’t need it , then I get asked at the till , have you got your season ticket.  

Do they not load cup games onto it?

6 hours ago, kivsy said:

The thing that baffles me is when for example there is a cup game , I don’t take my season ticket as I don’t need it , then I get asked at the till , have you got your season ticket.  

You do need it, to get your discount... 

So you take it with you, regardless of whether you need it to get in or not. 

26 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I'm confused - do season tickets holders get a discount in the shop this season? I didn't get anything off yesterday! 

There should have been 10 pounds already loaded onto it. Daughter got her shirt for 35 instead of 45

2 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

There should have been 10 pounds already loaded onto it. Daughter got her shirt for 35 instead of 45

Spot on. My son bought a shirt for £45 yesterday and got a tenner off. I didn't know about the £10 credit, just thought there was a 15% season ticket discount.

13 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

Exactly this. Just that when I got to the till, the young lady said that the £10 had already been spent! She also mentioned that this had happened a few times today. So just paid for the item myself & I’ll have to sort it out at a later date. COYR 

I presume I'm not the only one this happened to, I pre ordered the away shirt which was delivered on Friday, had an email from the club saying hope I had recieved my shirt and they were putting a fiver back on my account as an apology for it being late.

Fair play, I hadn't been given a date of arrival anyway 

4 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I presume I'm not the only one this happened to, I pre ordered the away shirt which was delivered on Friday, had an email from the club saying hope I had recieved my shirt and they were putting a fiver back on my account as an apology for it being late.

Fair play, I hadn't been given a date of arrival anyway 

My brother had the same email. Seems a great gesture from the club. Now, who’s had my £10 credit!!! COYR 

21 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I had an email from the club saying hope I had recieved my shirt and they were putting a fiver back on my account as an apology for it being late.

Nice, should be a tidy little sum heading my way when the food vouchers eventually arrive!    ?

On 28/07/2019 at 09:17, kivsy said:

I usually print tickets at so don’t think to bring season ticket ! 

Archived