IGNORED

Loan Watch 2019/20 season

Carey 6

As far as I know, the players we currently have loaned out are as follows. 

Max O'Leary - Shrewsbury
Rory Holden - Walsall
Cameron Pring - Walsall
Robbie Cundy - Exeter
Joe Morrell - Lincoln
George Nurse - Newport
James Morton - Forest Green

Expect we'll see a few more before the season begins. 

Enjoyed last seasons thread on here, hopefully can be pinned once again to help fans keep track of how the players are getting on. 

Just now, WarksRobin said:

Janneh was due to join Doncaster on loan, but is now injured and out for six weeks

Such a shame. That would have been such a good challenge for him. Hopefully he can rest and recuperate and then spend the autumn training with our first team and maybe helping us out up front on occasions. If he stays fit and does well then I'm sure there will be an opportunity for him to get a league loan in January.

• The topic was pinned
12 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Interesting that backison hasn’t gone out on loan

I guess it's a bit similar to the Morrell situation last year, can't afford for another central midfielder to leave on loan without another signed first. Although I wonder if we'd be better off loaning Walsh out to get some game time and having Bakinson as fourth choice (fifth once Korey is back).

Edwards signed onto a new two-year contract with a third year option as well. Great news, he's a cracking little player who just needs to work on a bit of positional discipline I think. Really good choice for both these lads to go back to a club and team that they know and give league football a crack. 

As an aside I'm 99% sure Saikou Janneh would be going with them were it not for his injury.

22 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Really like both players.

Opi i think will make it with us as a right back. He has incredible pace, bit of trickery and looks to be getting stronger. Final end product not great, but plenty to work on. 

Evans, bit surprised a league two side hasn't taken him on. Works incredibly hard, box to box, great passer and got a great shot on him. Maybe needs to get stronger as he can't rely on pace as he isn't exactly quick. 

I think Torquay will be challenging again this year even in a harder league. 

Ah shoot, I had it in my head that Torquay got up into L2 last season. Ah well, National League is still a decent division for lads their age. And the January cut off means that they could easily move to L2 club for the run-in if they do well.

3 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Edwards signed onto a new two-year contract with a third year option as well. Great news, he's a cracking little player who just needs to work on a bit of positional discipline I think. Really good choice for both these lads to go back to a club and team that they know and give league football a crack. 

As an aside I'm 99% sure Saikou Janneh would be going with them were it not for his injury.

Saikou was off to Doncaster I think LJ said.

Full list I think:

Max O’Leary - Shrewsbury Town (League 1)

George Nurse - Newport County (League 2)

Robbie Cundy - Exeter City (League 2)

Cameron Pring - Walsall (League 2)

Joe Morrell - Lincoln City (League 1)

James Morton - Forest Green Rovers (League 1)

Rory Holden - Walsall (League 2)

Vincent Harper - Gloucester

Opi Edwards - Torquay

Conor Lemmonheigh-Edwards - Torquay

21 minutes ago, James54De said:

Full list I think:

Max O’Leary - Shrewsbury Town (League 1)

Clean Sheet (against Pompey!)

George Nurse - Newport County (League 2)

Bench

Robbie Cundy - Exeter City (League 2)

Not involved

Cameron Pring - Walsall (League 2)
Clean Sheet

Joe Morrell - Lincoln City (League 1)
Clean sheet + Yellow card

James Morton - Forest Green Rovers (League 1)
Clean Sheet

Rory Holden - Walsall (League 2)
Off the bench on 90 minutes

Vincent Harper - Gloucester
?

Opi Edwards - Torquay
On from the bench 56  minutes, scored

Conor Lemmonheigh-Edwards - Torquay
On from the bench 56 minutes

23 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Fair enough...he'd still get 1 point for a clean sheet in Fantasy so I think we can credit him something for the CS! 

Also - Vince Harper got MOTM for Gloucester.

Yeah, wasn’t being critical, just saw the team listing with him in 9th....suggesting not LB.

Archived