IGNORED

Loan Watch 2019/20 season

Carey 6

10 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yate have only scored 17 in the league this season.

9 in their last 2 FA Trophy games though.

His scoring rate in such a poor performing side perhaps an indication he might be ready for the next division up.

He’s carrying them at the mo’.

16 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Just on way back from FGR game. Wollacot barely had a thing to do. Could not do anything about goal. But his kicking was very good and very quick off his line, especially once when he came so far out his box and saved possible one on one.

Morton did not get on. But I can see why. Winchester looks very good but Adams looked incredible. A league two Korey Smith, and if we did not have so much quality in midfield now then I'd seriously be saying we should be looking very closely at him.

The way FGR passed the ball, all so comfortable on the ball. They just miss a quality striker. Really impressive.

Going way off topic here but I must say many of those Plymouth fans are vile. To be like they were to a very quiet family club of fans is embarrassing.

Wollacott has come on leaps and bounds in the last 12 months.  Big call, but I think he could be a real threat to Max as Bentley’s no2 going forward.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Yep, I never would have imagined him improving so much. As he was struggling to get non league football. Now 23, so needs to really keep improving to get to our level. Amazing how many quality league footballers we are producing now.

Me neither.

17 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Mainly kicked the ball high to the wings. Got good distance and decent accuracy, rarely doing a Fielding into touch kick. But as Plymouth were very defensive, it meant it was often 50/50 challenges in the air as there were not players in space to pass to. One outstanding quick long pass first half to the left winger, but nothing else stood out.

He’s got distance on floor, out of hand and a pretty long throw but it’s passing it around the back he’s not great at. Maybe it’s something he can develop and get used to using more. Nice to have academy keepers doing well in the league. 

On 24/11/2019 at 11:28, Roger Red Hat said:

Agreed. Looks like he needs more of a challenge.

On 24/11/2019 at 11:07, Shtanley said:

I'd be surprised if Britton didn't move up a couple of divisions between now and then end of the season. 

Recalled - League loan in January surely. Edit: alternatively send him down to Torquay if Janneh comes back to go into the first team or off to a L2 team.

Young keeper Aaron Sainsbury played for Paulton Rovers against Weston last night in the league cup. Made one good save, tipping over a shot when it looked as though the ball had gone over him. Very good and confident with the ball at his feet. Other than that didn't have too much to do. Not sure if it was a one off appearance or whether he has joined on loan.

Archived