Loan Watch 2019/20 season

Carey 6

32 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Gregor MacGregor with a few rumours regarding loans

Janneh to Swindon

Semenyo to Doncaster

Adelakun to Burton or Sunderland

Szmodics to Huddersfield

Hinds potentially coming back or Bakinson being our academy player. He's also been linked with Plymouth.

Or James Morton coming back as academy player option.

46 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Surely Morrell or Vyner are the best options to recall.

Morton looks like a classy two footed deep lying playmaker, with a great range of passing.

But I'd be amazed if he was even brought on once by LJ. 

Hinds and Bakinson surely not close to this level yet too.

I am not advocating recalling Morton just adding his name as he was quoted in the article I was responding to.

20 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Liam Walsh 'on another level today' according to a Coventry fan against Lincoln.

Joe Morrell unused sub for Lincoln as he had a knock.

I know Morrell has done really well, but Walsh also seems to be doing very well too for Coventry.

Could possibly have both back next season if we let Korey go and if we sell Brownhill. 

Very excited about both of them.

Jonny Smith MOM again for the 3rd time on the trot !! :) :) :)

On 21/12/2019 at 07:34, Major Isewater said:

Yate’s existing players are going to love this . 

On 21/12/2019 at 10:42, Port Said Red said:

The Xmas period is very demanding for part timers so I am sure the extra bodies will help.

Just to add Major, my friend came to visit last night and he goes to a few games at Yate. He reckons they have a very small squad and haven’t even been able to fill the bench for a lot of games.

Noticed this on the Yate Town twitter from Boxing day, a goal made at BCFC academy........

GOOOOAAAAALLLLL! @MerthyrTownFC 2-1 Yate Town 57' Bell. What an introduction for the loanee minutes into his debut. Conway lays it to Bell to finish. Game on. #bluebells

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Is Jamie Paterson injured? I noticed that it has been some time since he was involved or even on the bench for Derby County. Considering their position that doesn't seem good. I don't know what we would do with him in January, it seems unlikely he would stay at Derby though.

He’s back, on OS.

Has anyone kept tabs on Britton at Bath? The team seem to be doing well and are having no trouble scoring. They sit 4th, are unbeaten in 5 in the league and including cup games stretches that to an 8 game run. Has Britton been playing?

Edit: I see from the OS that he came off the bench in their last match.

23 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Has anyone kept tabs on Britton at Bath? The team seem to be doing well and are having no trouble scoring. They sit 4th, are unbeaten in 5 in the league and including cup games stretches that to an 8 game run. Has Britton been playing?

Edit: I see from the OS that he came off the bench in their last match.

Been sub appearances ever time I remembered to check how he was doing

Archived