IGNORED

Ryan Shawcross broken leg.

Tipps69

I’m not going to post the video as I’ve already done that in the Eddie Nketiah thread on the transfer forum but from having looked at it, to me there is little doubt that it’s a double leg fracture, maybe even a compound fracture but Stoke have announced that he’s had successful surgery on the injury today & this is the bit that I’m not understanding, the club are saying the injury isn’t as bad as first feared!

I’m really not sure how much worse the injury could be having looked at the footage, good luck to him in his recovery because no one deserves that.

7 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

At his age, I guess an injury like that could end his career.  It does look like a nasty one to me.

Pretty sure it will unless he wants to carry on playing down the leagues in the future,at least he is minted tho because I have seen players on a Saturday and Sunday have the same sort of injury and haven’t been able to work for over a year 

Definitely a tib and fib, I did the same 6 years ago playing football with the kids on holiday. Heard a snap like a branch breaking and my ankle was in the wrong direction. It ended up being a spiral fracture. Ended up with 6 breaks in leg and ankle and a rod through my knee cap for my leg. Boy it smarted abit.

Although being 46 years old now, I'm fit enough to play for the rovers. ?

7 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Its because it was a reckless challenge on Ramsey and the Stoke fans booed Ramsay for years after for some reason 

I understand that but they’re now as bad as the stoke fans etc 

58 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Pretty sure it will unless he wants to carry on playing down the leagues in the future,at least he is minted tho because I have seen players on a Saturday and Sunday have the same sort of injury and haven’t been able to work for over a year 

Didn’t our very own Joe Bryan financially support a local guy who had dreadful injuries and couldn’t work? Not sure the injuries were football related - but our Joe is a top bloke...won’t hear a word against him

Archived