IGNORED

QPR - Cup

reformed_red

1 hour ago, reformed_red said:

I’m working in London that week and interested to see how many might be going? Always hard to gauge if these early ties are worth it...??

1 minute ago, Grey Fox said:

Im going

You'll make a lovely couple.

3 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Threesome, my son is coming along as well, not sure thats enough for a chant, but we might try barber shop.........

You need the Bristol Sport fans Barber Shop kit.

547228732_barbershop.jpg.e36fa9c7dfd2c2811d1908d049459c46.jpg

...but you will need the away kit....

940976464_barbershop2.jpg.c58ca99f3d16250732551f7e321df4aa.jpg

1 hour ago, reformed_red said:

I’m working in London that week and interested to see how many might be going? Always hard to gauge if these early ties are worth it...??

This forum isn’t really the place to gauge away followings RR - the people on here make up a minuscule percentage of our active fanbase and many of them don’t go to any games - probably better to look out for official club announcements on the away ticket sales ...

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

This forum isn’t really the place to gauge away followings RR - the people on here make up a minuscule percentage of our active fanbase and many of them don’t go to any games - probably better to look out for official club announcements on the away ticket sales ...

But a % nonetheless 

I reckon the ratios are pretty accurate whether that’s a view on LJ in/out, a verdict on Pack and Diedhiou or whether or not you’re an “active” fan

15 hours ago, David Brent said:

But a % nonetheless 

I reckon the ratios are pretty accurate whether that’s a view on LJ in/out, a verdict on Pack and Diedhiou or whether or not you’re an “active” fan

I don’t think the views of less than 1% of our fanbase is an accurate gauge as to the views of the total fanbase

On 30/07/2019 at 19:56, BS4 on Tour... said:

The number of people who post regularly on here make up less than 1% of our total fanbase 

........but they do know more than the other 99% put together!  :D

FACT!

Archived